Subject: [PATCH 6/14] ehea: Add vlan_features

From: Anton Blanchard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 21:35:04 +1000

We weren't enabling any VLAN features so we missed out on checksum
offload and TSO when using VLANs. Enable them.

Signed-off-by: Anton Blanchard <[email-masked]>
---

Index: linux-2.6/drivers/net/ehea/ehea_main.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.orig/drivers/net/ehea/ehea_main.c	2011-04-05 20:36:33.847294106 +1000
+++ linux-2.6/drivers/net/ehea/ehea_main.c	2011-04-05 20:36:34.437226735 +1000
@@ -3224,6 +3224,8 @@ struct ehea_port *ehea_setup_single_port
 	dev->features = NETIF_F_SG | NETIF_F_FRAGLIST | NETIF_F_TSO
 		      | NETIF_F_HIGHDMA | NETIF_F_IP_CSUM | NETIF_F_HW_VLAN_TX
 		      | NETIF_F_HW_VLAN_RX | NETIF_F_HW_VLAN_FILTER;
+	dev->vlan_features = NETIF_F_SG | NETIF_F_TSO | NETIF_F_HIGHDMA |
+			NETIF_F_IP_CSUM;
 	dev->watchdog_timeo = EHEA_WATCH_DOG_TIMEOUT;
 
 	if (use_lro)