Subject: [ethtool PATCH 0/4] Add support for network flow classifier

From: Alexander Duyck <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 09:12:05 -0700

This series is version 5 of the patches for adding network flow classifier
rules support to ethtool.  The main changes are that I split a general header
cleanup off into a separate patch, I combined the documentation update into
the addition of the RX packet classification interface, and I generally
cleaned up the code further for when we need to maintain the rule table and
when we don't.  As a result I dropped a few dozen lines of code related to
finding and deleting a rule from the table since we only need the table to
determine which rules are present.

I will be submitting a set of patches through Jeff Kirsher once these patches
are accepted to allow for ixgbe to make use of the network flow classifier
rules interface.

Thanks,

Alex

---

Alexander Duyck (3):
      Add support for __be64 and bitops, centralize several needed macros
      Cleanup defines and header includes to address several issues
      ethtool: remove strings based approach for displaying n-tuple

Santwona Behera (1):
      v5 Add RX packet classification interface

 Makefile.am      |    3 
 ethtool-bitops.h |   25 +
 ethtool-util.h   |   47 ++
 ethtool.8.in     |  194 +++++-----
 ethtool.c        |  449 ++++++++++++-----------
 rxclass.c        | 1039 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 1433 insertions(+), 324 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 ethtool-bitops.h
 create mode 100644 rxclass.c

--