Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE]: Release of iptables-1.4.11

From: Arkadiusz Miskiewicz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 09:52:44 +0200

On Thursday 26 of May 2011, Patrick McHardy wrote:
> Am 26.05.2011 18:53, schrieb Patrick McHardy:
> > The netfilter coreteam presents:
> >     iptables version 1.4.10
> 
> That's supposed to read 1.4.11 of course :)

Too bad it breaks iproute2 build, hope to see fixed iproute2 release then

gcc -D_GNU_SOURCE -O2 -Wstrict-prototypes -Wall -I../include -
DRESOLVE_HOSTNAMES -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib/\" -DCONFIG_GACT -DCONFIG_GACT_PROB -
DIPT_LIB_DIR=\"/usr/lib64/xtables\" -Wl,-export-dynamic -shared -fpic -o 
q_atm.so q_atm.c -latm
gcc -D_GNU_SOURCE -O2 -Wstrict-prototypes -Wall -I../include -
DRESOLVE_HOSTNAMES -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib/\" -DCONFIG_GACT -DCONFIG_GACT_PROB -
DIPT_LIB_DIR=\"/usr/lib64/xtables\" -Wl,-export-dynamic -shared -fpic -o 
m_xt.so m_xt.c -lxtables
m_xt.c: In function ‘parse_ipt’:
m_xt.c:167:31: warning: passing argument 2 of ‘xtables_merge_options’ discards 
‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default]
/usr/include/xtables.h:395:23: note: expected ‘struct option *’ but argument 
is of type ‘const struct option *’
m_xt.c:167:31: warning: passing argument 3 of ‘xtables_merge_options’ from 
incompatible pointer type [enabled by default]
/usr/include/xtables.h:395:23: note: expected ‘const struct option *’ but 
argument is of type ‘unsigned int *’
m_xt.c:167:31: error: too few arguments to function ‘xtables_merge_options’
/usr/include/xtables.h:395:23: note: declared here
m_xt.c:127:6: warning: variable ‘res’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-
variable]
m_xt.c: In function ‘print_ipt’:
m_xt.c:312:30: warning: passing argument 2 of ‘xtables_merge_options’ discards 
‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default]
/usr/include/xtables.h:395:23: note: expected ‘struct option *’ but argument 
is of type ‘const struct option *’
m_xt.c:312:30: warning: passing argument 3 of ‘xtables_merge_options’ from 
incompatible pointer type [enabled by default]
/usr/include/xtables.h:395:23: note: expected ‘const struct option *’ but 
argument is of type ‘unsigned int *’
m_xt.c:312:30: error: too few arguments to function ‘xtables_merge_options’
/usr/include/xtables.h:395:23: note: declared here
make[1]: *** [m_xt.so] Błąd 1
rm emp_ematch.lex.c emp_ematch.yacc.c

-- 
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz        PLD/Linux Team
arekm / maven.pl            http://ftp.pld-linux.org/
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe netfilter-devel" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html