Subject: Re: [RFC 18/72] ehea/ibm*: Move the IBM drivers

From: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 17:04:22 +0200

On Saturday 25 June 2011, Oliver Hartkopp wrote:
> >  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/Kconfig |    2 +-
> >  .../net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/Makefile    |    0
> >  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/core.c  |    0
> >  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/core.h  |    0
> >  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/debug.c |    0
> >  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/debug.h |    0
> >  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/emac.h  |    0
> >  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/mal.c   |    0
> >  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/mal.h   |    0
> >  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/phy.c   |    0
> >  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/phy.h   |    0
> >  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/rgmii.c |    0
> >  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/rgmii.h |    0
> >  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/tah.c   |    0
> >  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/tah.h   |    0
> >  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/zmii.c  |    0
> >  drivers/net/{ => ethernet/ibm}/ibm_newemac/zmii.h  |    0
> 
> s/ibm_newemac/newemac/
> 
> as it is already inside a directory called ibm?
> 

You can probably rename to just emac now, since the "old" emac driver
has been gone for some time.

The "new" part of the name does not refer to the hardware, just to
the driver.

	Arnd