Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] connector: add an event for monitoring process tracers

From: Evgeniy Polyakov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 20:15:58 +0400

Hi.

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 08:45:18PM +0300, Vladimir Zapolskiy ([email-masked]) wrote:
> This version of the change extends proc_ptrace_connector() argument
> list, so it becomes possible to specify a ptrace request eliminating
> process attach/detach race.
> 
> Also tracehook_tracer_task() function was renamed to ptrace_parent(),
> but as far as proc_ptrace_connector(task, PTRACE_ATTACH) is called
> from a tracer process itself, it becomes possible to get rid of that
> call usage completely.
> 
> Oleg, I've rebased the change, and if you don't have objections, I'd
> be glad, if you can apply this change upon your ptrace branch, thank
> you in advance.

I still ack this one :)
Acked-by: Evgeniy Polyakov <[email-masked]>

-- 
	Evgeniy Polyakov