Subject: Pick Up Your $5000.00USD,

From: "WESTERN UNION OFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 18:01:55 +0800

How are you today?

I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5,000.00USD
through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer
your full compensation payment of  $1.800,000.00USD via western union
by this government.

I called to give you the information through phone as internet hackers
were many but i cannot reach you yesterday even this morning,So I
decided to email you the (MTCN) and sender name so that you can pick
up this $5,000.00USD to enable us send another $5,000.00USD by
tomorrow as you knows we will be sending you only $5,000.00USD per
day.Please pick up this information and run to any western union
(OUTLET) in your country and pick up this $5,000.00USD and send us an
email back,so that we can send another $5,000.00USD by tomorrow.

Manager: Mr Frank Amos
email me on:[email-masked]
call us on: +234-7031908911
once you picked up this $5000.00USD today.

Here is the western union information to pick up the $5000.00USD,

MTCN :___________MTCN 9500834460
first name: ______Appoline
Second Name: ______Ouedraoge
Text Question: ___________When
Answer: ___________________2Hours ago
Amount:______________________ $5,000.00 United State Dollars

I am waiting for your E-mail once you pick up $5000.00USD,

Thanks
Mr Frank Amos.