Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/11] various fixes v3

From: Jason Baron <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 09:54:53 -0400

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 06:32:24PM -0700, Greg KH wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 02:36:17PM -0400, Jason Baron wrote:
> > Hi,
> > 
> > Dynamic debug fixes and cleanups. Only changes from v2 are a re-base against
> > Linus's latest tree and the inclusion of the re-posted version for patch #11.
> 
> I applied the first 8, as it seemed like there was lots of discussion
> about #9.
> 
> Care to send the rest when you all have those worked out?
> 

Hi Greg,

The comments on #9 were mostly around formatting. The 'take #2' version
is fine: https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/8/15/395. Do you need me to re-post
it? If not please also take 10, 11.

Thanks,

-Jason