Subject: [PATCH 3/4] ibmveth: Checksum offload is always disabled

From: Anton Blanchard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 10:41:05 +1000

Commit b9367bf3ee6d (net: ibmveth: convert to hw_features) reversed
a check in ibmveth_set_csum_offload that results in checksum offload
never being enabled.

Signed-off-by: Anton Blanchard <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]> # 3.0+
---

Index: linux-build/drivers/net/ibmveth.c
===================================================================
--- linux-build.orig/drivers/net/ibmveth.c	2011-09-01 16:02:12.198726425 +1000
+++ linux-build/drivers/net/ibmveth.c	2011-09-01 16:05:37.282482851 +1000
@@ -812,7 +812,7 @@ static int ibmveth_set_csum_offload(stru
 		} else
 			adapter->fw_ipv6_csum_support = data;
 
-		if (ret != H_SUCCESS || ret6 != H_SUCCESS)
+		if (ret == H_SUCCESS || ret6 == H_SUCCESS)
 			adapter->rx_csum = data;
 		else
 			rc1 = -EIO;