Subject: Temporary(?) relocation of wireless git trees...

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:13:52 -0400

With no news on when the kernel.org trees will be accessible again
(which could be 10 minutes from now for all I know), I have pushed
my local copies to Infradead.  This should be equivalent to what was
last pushed to kernel.org almost two weeks ago.

The "current" wireless tree is here:

	git://git.infradead.org/users/linville/wireless.git

The "next" wireless tree is here:

	git://git.infradead.org/users/linville/wireless-next.git

The "testing" wireless tree is here:

	git://git.infradead.org/users/linville/wireless-testing.git

I don't know how long these trees will be on Infradead or when (or
if) they will return to kernel.org.  Such changes will be determined
as conditions change.  Please be flexible.

Thanks,

John
-- 
John W. Linville		Someday the world will need a hero, and you
[email-masked]			might be all we have.  Be ready.