Subject: pull request: wireless-next 2011-10-17

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 15:19:46 -0400

Dave,

Here is one more (last?) wireless pull request intended for 3.2.

The most notable bits of this request are the long awaited brcm80211
drivers.  Along with those come the usual strong showings from the
iwlwifi and ath9k teams and some mac80211 updates from Johannes
and others.  There are also updates for mwifiex, rtlwifi, wl12xx,
and b43, as well as a few other random bits.

Please let me know if there are problems!

Thanks,

JOhn

---

The following changes since commit fd38f734cb8200529e281338514945fcbff2364b:

  igbvf: convert to ndo_fix_features (2011-10-16 13:18:47 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.infradead.org/users/linville/wireless-next.git for-davem

Alwin Beukers (9):
      brcm80211: cleanup function prototypes
      brcm80211: removed unused functions
      brcm80211: moved power conversion functions
      brcm80211: moved function brcmu_chipname
      brcm80211: moved function brcmu_parse_tlvs
      brcm80211: moved function brcmu_chspec_malformed
      brcm80211: moved function brcmu_mkiovar
      brcm80211: moved function brcmu_format_flags
      brcm80211: removed file wifi.c

Amitkumar Karwar (3):
      mwifiex: add support for Marvell pcie8766 chipset
      mwifiex: use separate wait condition for each command node
      mwifiex: fix make namespacecheck warnings

Arend van Spriel (11):
      net: wireless: add brcm80211 drivers
      brcm80211: remove sparse warning in fullmac debug function
      brcm80211: fix sparse endianess error in mac80211_if.c
      brcm80211: add endian annotation to packet filter structures
      brcm80211: rename variable in _brcmf_set_multicast_list()
      brcm80211: fix annotations in TOE configuration functions
      brcm80211: use endian annotations in scan related function
      brcm80211: use endian annotation for pmk related structure
      brcm80211: use endian annotations for assoc ie length request
      brcm80211: use endian annotation for roaming related parameters
      brcm80211: use endian annotation for scan time configuration

Chaoming Li (4):
      rtlwifi: Update to new Realtek version - Part I
      rtlwifi: rtl8192ce: Add new chip revisions
      rtlwifi: rtl8192se: Updates from latest Realtek driver version - Part II
      rtlwifi: rtl8192de: Updates from latest Reaktek driver - Part III

Dan Carpenter (3):
      ath5k: remove some unneeded error handling code
      ath9k: remove some bogus error handling code
      iwmc3200wifi: add a range check to iwm_cfg80211_get_key()

Daniel Drake (1):
      libertas: fix changing interface type when interface is down

Don Fry (1):
      iwlagn: eliminate bus pointer from iwl_priv structure

Eliad Peller (2):
      wl12xx: configure rate policy for p2p operations
      wl12xx: disable AP-mode-specific quirks

Emmanuel Grumbach (7):
      iwlagn: kill hw_params.max_stations
      iwlagn: fix a race in the unmapping of the TFDs
      iwlagn: warn only once if AGG state is wrong
      iwlagn: move iwl_beacon_time_mask_XXX near to usage
      iwlagn: move iwl_enable_rfkill_int and kill iwl-helpers.h
      iwlagn: remove uneeded include to iwl-dev.h
      iwlagn: add missing include to iwl-agn-rs.h

Felix Fietkau (11):
      ath9k: indicate which queues are blocked when stopping tx fails
      ath9k: keep track of what's triggering hardware resets
      ath9k: improve PS filter clearing and retry counting for A-MPDU
      ath9k: fix retry counting / BAR handling during queue flush
      ath9k: disable unnecessary PHY error reporting
      ath9k_hw: make ath9k_hw_set_interrupts use ah->imask by default
      ath9k_hw: clean up tx power handling
      ath: remove ath_regulatory::current_rd_ext
      ath9k_hw: remove EEP_REG_1
      ath9k_hw: fix a regression in key miss handling
      ath9k: only send FCS-fail packets to mac80211 if requested

Helmut Schaa (5):
      mac80211: Update injection documentation
      mac80211: Build TX radiotap header dynamically
      mac80211: Populate radiotap header with MCS info for TX frames
      nl80211: Add sta_flags to the station info
      mac80211: Provide station flags to cfg80211

Javier Cardona (1):
      mac80211: Fix regression that allowed mpaths between non-peers.

Johannes Berg (16):
      mac80211: pass no-CCK flag through to HW scan
      mac80211: fix offchannel TX cookie matching
      mac80211: optimise monitor xmit
      mac80211: remove tx_data ethertype
      mac80211: move fragment flag to info flag as dont-fragment
      mac80211: parse radiotap header earlier
      mac80211: dont adjust truesize
      mac80211: dont orphan TX skb
      iwlagn: update beacon smarter
      iwlagn: don't assign seqno to QoS Null frames
      iwlagn: send simple LQ command for WoWLAN
      iwlagn: stop interrupts when suspending
      iwlagn: remove 5000 hw header
      iwlagn: remove 6000 hw header
      mac80211: reformat TX unauthorised check
      mac80211: fix TID for null poll response

John W. Linville (2):
      Merge branch 'for-linville' of git://github.com/lucacoelho/wl12xx
      Merge branch 'master' of git://git.infradead.org/users/linville/wireless-next into for-davem

Larry Finger (2):
      rtlwifi: Change debug parameter to apply to individual drivers
      rtlwifi: Change PCI drivers to use the new PM framework

Luciano Coelho (1):
      wl12xx: set max_sched_scan_ie_len correctly

Rafał Miłecki (3):
      b43: trivial: do not report any link quality instead of invalid one
      Revert "b43: trivial: do not report any link quality instead of invalid one"
      b43: N-PHY: report signal to mac80211

Rajkumar Manoharan (14):
      ath9k_hw: Fix ASPM L1 issue for AR9480
      ath9k_hw: Updated ar9003 initval table for AR9380
      ath9k_hw: Update AR9003 initval to improve phase noise
      ath9k_hw: Updated AR9003 tx gain table for 5GHz
      ath9k_hw: Improve fast channel change for AR9003 chips
      ath9k_hw: Add support to reuse TxIQ cal measurements
      ath9k_hw: Add support to reuse Carrier leak calibration
      ath9k_hw: Cleanup Tx calibrations for AR9003 chips
      ath9k_hw: Support fast channel change on 5GHz for AR9003 chips
      ath9k_hw: Update normal/min noise floor value for AR9480
      ath9k_hw: Add radio retention support for AR9480
      ath9k_hw: Do fast channel change based on reusable calibration results
      ath9k_hw: Rename AR9480 -> AR9462 initvals
      ath9k: Rename AR9480 into AR9462

Roland Vossen (3):
      brcm80211: smac: removed redundant timer function parameters
      brcm80211: smac: decreased timer callback irq level
      brcm80211: fmac: fixed weird indentation

Shahar Levi (1):
      wl12xx: Add support for HW channel switch

Stanislaw Gruszka (1):
      iwlagn: fix priv->cfg->ht_params NULL pointer dereference

Stephen Rothwell (2):
      net: wireless: brcm80211: replace ndo_set_multicast_list  with ndo_set_rx_mode
      net: wireless: brcm80210: include module.h

Wey-Yi Guy (20):
      iwlagn: separate init calib and rt calib
      iwlagn: add cmd queue pointer info when timeout
      iwlagn: add REPLY_ECHO host command
      iwlagn: add WARN if tx cmd complete come back late
      iwlagn: add "echo" test when command queue stuck
      iwlagn: check rf kill in queue stuck
      iwlagn: add "echo test" command to debugfs
      iwlagn: remove un-necessary step
      iwlagn: set rts retry limit
      iwlagn: add "_d" sku to 6005 series of devices
      iwlagn: Add "_d" sku to 105 series of devices
      iwlagn: do nothing when disable agg in wrong state
      iwlagn: use low retry limit for WoWLAN
      iwlwifi: update comments on how to enable debug flag
      iwlagn: more info on warning for shutdown agg queue
      iwlagn: don't stop rts/cts until last aggregation queue close
      iwlagn: add debug for mac80211 callback
      iwlagn: rename all the mac80211 callback functions
      iwlagn: merge station management functions
      iwlagn: rename iwl-rx.c to iwl-agn-rx.c

Yogesh Ashok Powar (1):
      mwifiex: fix smatch errors

 Documentation/networking/mac80211-injection.txt    |    4 +
 drivers/net/wireless/Kconfig                       |    1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/Makefile                      |    3 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath.h                     |    2 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath5k/base.c              |    6 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/Makefile            |    1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ani.c               |    5 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ar5008_phy.c        |   11 +-
 .../net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ar9003_2p2_initvals.h   |  172 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ar9003_calib.c      |  250 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ar9003_eeprom.c     |   59 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ar9003_hw.c         |  186 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ar9003_mac.c        |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ar9003_paprd.c      |   15 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ar9003_phy.c        |   97 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ar9003_phy.h        |   52 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ar9003_rtt.c        |  153 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ar9003_rtt.h        |   28 +
 ...ar9480_1p0_initvals.h => ar9462_1p0_initvals.h} |   62 +-
 ...ar9480_2p0_initvals.h => ar9462_2p0_initvals.h} |   68 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ath9k.h             |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/beacon.c            |   10 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/common.c            |    6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/debug.c             |   19 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/debug.h             |   13 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/eeprom.h            |   10 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/eeprom_4k.c         |   29 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/eeprom_9287.c       |   35 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/eeprom_def.c        |   45 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/gpio.c              |    8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/hw-ops.h            |    7 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/hw.c                |  158 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/hw.h                |   39 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/init.c              |    2 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/mac.c               |   10 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/mac.h               |    6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/main.c              |   25 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/pci.c               |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/recv.c              |   35 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/reg.h               |   29 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/xmit.c              |   40 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/carl9170/main.c           |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/xmit.c                    |   18 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/xmit.h                    |   10 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/Kconfig             |   35 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/Makefile            |   23 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/Makefile   |   33 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/bcmchip.h  |   32 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/bcmsdh.c   |  371 +
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/bcmsdh_sdmmc.c |  626 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/dhd.h      |  776 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/dhd_bus.h  |   57 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/dhd_cdc.c  |  498 +
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/dhd_common.c   |  895 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/dhd_dbg.h  |   58 +
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/dhd_linux.c    | 1356 +
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/dhd_proto.h    |   60 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/dhd_sdio.c | 4591 ++++
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/sdio_host.h    |  252 +
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/wl_cfg80211.c  | 3868 +++
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/wl_cfg80211.h  |  375 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/Makefile   |   51 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/aiutils.c  | 2079 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/aiutils.h  |  378 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/ampdu.c    | 1241 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/ampdu.h    |   30 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/antsel.c   |  307 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/antsel.h   |   29 +
 .../brcm80211/brcmsmac/brcms_trace_events.c        |   23 +
 .../brcm80211/brcmsmac/brcms_trace_events.h        |   92 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/channel.c  | 1591 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/channel.h  |   53 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/d11.h      | 1898 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/dma.c      | 1425 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/dma.h      |  120 +
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/mac80211_if.c  | 1696 ++
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/mac80211_if.h  |  108 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/main.c     | 8775 ++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/main.h     |  735 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/nicpci.c   |  835 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/nicpci.h   |   82 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/otp.c      |  426 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/otp.h      |   36 +
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phy_cmn.c  | 2988 ++
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phy_hal.h  |  301 +
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phy_int.h  | 1169 +
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phy_lcn.c  | 5154 ++++
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phy_lcn.h  |  121 +
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phy_n.c    |28876 ++++++++++++++++++++
 .../wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phy_qmath.c    |  308 +
 .../wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phy_qmath.h    |   42 +
 .../wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phy_radio.h    | 1533 ++
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phyreg_n.h |  167 +
 .../wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phytbl_lcn.c   | 3250 +++
 .../wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phytbl_lcn.h   |   54 +
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phytbl_n.c |10630 +++++++
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phytbl_n.h |   50 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy_shim.c |  225 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy_shim.h |  182 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/pmu.c      |  458 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/pmu.h      |   38 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/pub.h      |  634 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/rate.c     |  514 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/rate.h     |  250 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/scb.h      |   82 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/srom.c     | 1298 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/srom.h     |   34 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/stf.c      |  436 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/stf.h      |   42 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/types.h    |  352 +
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/ucode_loader.c |  109 +
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/ucode_loader.h |   58 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmutil/Makefile   |   28 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmutil/utils.c    |  386 +
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/include/brcm_hw_ids.h   |   59 +
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/include/brcmu_utils.h   |  195 +
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/include/brcmu_wifi.h    |  239 +
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/include/chipcommon.h    |  284 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/include/defs.h      |  104 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/include/soc.h       |   90 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/Kconfig               |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/Makefile              |    3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-1000.c            |    3 -
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-2000.c            |   10 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-5000-hw.h         |   88 -
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-5000.c            |   22 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-6000-hw.h         |   81 -
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-6000.c            |   12 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-hw.h          |   15 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-lib.c         |    2 -
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-rs.c          |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-rs.h          |    4 +
 .../wireless/iwlwifi/{iwl-rx.c => iwl-agn-rx.c}    |  112 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-rxon.c        |   10 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-sta.c         |  861 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-tx.c          |   32 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-ucode.c       |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn.c             |  126 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn.h             |  131 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-cfg.h             |    2 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-commands.h        |   11 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-core.c            |   83 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-core.h            |   20 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-debug.h           |    8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-debugfs.c         |   22 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-dev.h             |    3 -
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-helpers.h         |   72 -
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-led.c             |    3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-pci.c             |    2 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-power.c           |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-scan.c            |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-shared.h          |    2 -
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-sta.c             |  835 -
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-sta.h             |  141 -
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-sv-open.c         |    8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-trans-pcie-rx.c   |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-trans-pcie-tx.c   |   23 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-trans-pcie.c      |   21 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwmc3200wifi/cfg80211.c       |    6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/cfg.c                |   20 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/decl.h               |    2 +
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/main.c               |   32 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/11n_aggr.c            |    3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/Kconfig               |   11 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/Makefile              |    3 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/cfp.c                 |   10 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/cmdevt.c              |   34 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/decl.h                |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/fw.h                  |   36 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/init.c                |   73 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/main.c                |   10 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/main.h                |   35 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/pcie.c                | 1948 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/pcie.h                |  148 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/scan.c                |   56 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/sdio.c                |   19 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/sdio.h                |   24 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/sta_cmd.c             |   64 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/sta_cmdresp.c         |    2 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/sta_ioctl.c           |   12 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/sta_tx.c              |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/txrx.c                |   45 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/util.c                |    5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/util.h                |    9 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/wmm.c                 |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/base.c                |    6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/debug.c               |    6 -
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/pci.c                 |   19 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/pci.h                 |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/def.h       |   14 +
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/sw.c        |   35 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/def.h       |    4 -
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/sw.c        |    7 +
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192de/def.h       |  135 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192de/hw.c        |   15 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192de/sw.c        |   21 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/hw.c        |   22 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/reg.h       |    1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/sw.c        |   22 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/trx.c       |   55 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/wifi.h                |    5 +
 drivers/net/wireless/wl12xx/acx.c                  |   16 +
 drivers/net/wireless/wl12xx/acx.h                  |    1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/wl12xx/boot.c                 |    6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/wl12xx/cmd.c                  |   63 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/wl12xx/cmd.h                  |   20 +
 drivers/net/wireless/wl12xx/conf.h                 |    6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/wl12xx/event.c                |   15 +
 drivers/net/wireless/wl12xx/main.c                 |   48 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/wl12xx/wl12xx.h               |    7 +-
 drivers/staging/Kconfig                            |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/Makefile                           |    4 +-
 include/linux/nl80211.h                            |    2 +
 include/net/cfg80211.h                             |    5 +-
 include/net/mac80211.h                             |   10 +-
 net/mac80211/cfg.c                                 |   22 +-
 net/mac80211/ieee80211_i.h                         |   15 +-
 net/mac80211/main.c                                |    6 +-
 net/mac80211/mesh_hwmp.c                           |    9 +
 net/mac80211/scan.c                                |    1 +
 net/mac80211/sta_info.c                            |    6 +-
 net/mac80211/status.c                              |  137 +-
 net/mac80211/tx.c                                  |  360 +-
 net/mac80211/work.c                                |    2 +-
 net/mac80211/wpa.c                                 |    3 +-
 net/wireless/nl80211.c                             |    4 +
 226 files changed, 102247 insertions(+), 2686 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ar9003_rtt.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ar9003_rtt.h
 rename drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/{ar9480_1p0_initvals.h => ar9462_1p0_initvals.h} (97%)
 rename drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/{ar9480_2p0_initvals.h => ar9462_2p0_initvals.h} (97%)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/bcmchip.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/bcmsdh.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/bcmsdh_sdmmc.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/dhd.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/dhd_bus.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/dhd_cdc.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/dhd_common.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/dhd_dbg.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/dhd_linux.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/dhd_proto.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/dhd_sdio.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/sdio_host.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/wl_cfg80211.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/wl_cfg80211.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/aiutils.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/aiutils.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/ampdu.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/ampdu.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/antsel.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/antsel.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/brcms_trace_events.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/brcms_trace_events.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/channel.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/channel.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/d11.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/dma.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/dma.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/mac80211_if.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/mac80211_if.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/main.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/main.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/nicpci.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/nicpci.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/otp.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/otp.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phy_cmn.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phy_hal.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phy_int.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phy_lcn.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phy_lcn.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phy_n.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phy_qmath.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phy_qmath.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phy_radio.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phyreg_n.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phytbl_lcn.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phytbl_lcn.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phytbl_n.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phytbl_n.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy_shim.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy_shim.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/pmu.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/pmu.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/pub.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/rate.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/rate.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/scb.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/srom.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/srom.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/stf.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/stf.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/types.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/ucode_loader.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/ucode_loader.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmutil/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmutil/utils.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/include/brcm_hw_ids.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/include/brcmu_utils.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/include/brcmu_wifi.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/include/chipcommon.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/include/defs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/include/soc.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-5000-hw.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-6000-hw.h
 rename drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/{iwl-rx.c => iwl-agn-rx.c} (91%)
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-helpers.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-sta.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-sta.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/pcie.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/pcie.h
-- 
John W. Linville		Someday the world will need a hero, and you
[email-masked]			might be all we have.  Be ready.
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-wireless" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html