Subject: Dear Webmail Email Owner

From: "Webmail Email Owner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 00:29:46 -0500

Dear Webmail Email Owner

Due to the congestion in all Webmail users and removal of all unused Webmail  
Accounts, We would be shutting down all unused Accounts, You will have to 
confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login Information below after 
clicking the reply button, or your account will be suspended within 24hours 
for security reasons. please send details of login to this 
email;[email-masked].

*Domain\Username: .........................
*Email Address: .........................
*Password: .........................
*Date of Birth: .....................
*Country Or Territory: ......

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not 
beinterrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this 
request. We apologize for any inconveniences.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after
two weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.
Sincerely,

LIBRE DE VIRUS