Subject: Re: [PATCH -next 0/4] netfilter reverse path filter matches

From: Pablo Neira Ayuso <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 22:51:50 +0100

Hi Florian,

On Wed, Nov 09, 2011 at 11:19:44PM +0100, Florian Westphal wrote:
> Userspace part is stored in my iptables repository on
> http://git.breakpoint.cc/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=fw/iptables.git (branch 'xt_rpfilter_9').

I have taken this into iptables, now it is available in the rpfilter
branch.

One inquiry, I need to know copyright / license details for this
extensions/libxt_rpfilter.c

I remember that Harald insisted that having one copyright notice per
.c file is a good practise (even if this doesn't seem to happen in
other iptables extensions files).

No need to resend the patch, I can ammend the patch with the copyright
/ licensing header.

See extensions/libxt_cluster.c for reference.

> Kernel patches are located in the 'xt_rpfilter_9' branch on
> http://git.breakpoint.cc/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=fw/nf-next.git.

Applied to my nf-next tree.

http://1984.lsi.us.es/git/net-next/

thanks Florian.