Subject: Re: Detected Hardware Unit Hang on Intel Wired Ethernet

From: Greg KH <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 11:22:34 -0800

On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 04:31:36PM +0530, Pratyush Anand wrote:
> Adding PCI mailing list too, as problem is coming only when MSI is enabled.
> 
> If I connect an PCIe analyzer, I see that at the time of issue
> MRd(64) for 32 words has been issued with a wrong 64 bit address
> from ethernet card to my RC.
> In the normal course it always issues MRd(32) only.

Bug in your pcie firmware controller?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ridiculously easy VDI. With Citrix VDI-in-a-Box, you don't need a complex
infrastructure or vast IT resources to deliver seamless, secure access to
virtual desktops. With this all-in-one solution, easily deploy virtual 
desktops for less than the cost of PCs and save 60% on VDI infrastructure 
costs. Try it free! http://p.sf.net/sfu/Citrix-VDIinabox
_______________________________________________
E1000-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/e1000-devel
To learn more about Intel&#174; Ethernet, visit http://communities.intel.com/community/wired