Subject: [PATCH v2 0/6] ath6kl: create ath6kl_core.ko

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 15:25:56 +0200

Here's the patchset to fix the allyesconfig build breakage. The fix is to
create a separate module ath6kl_core.ko which both ath6kl_sdio.ko and
ath6kl_usb.ko use.

v2:

o fix ath6kl_dbg() to use va_format correctly (thanks to joe)
o improved commit log in patch 4

---

Kalle Valo (6):
      ath6kl: rename vif init and cleanup functions
      ath6kl: unify cfg80211 init/cleanup functions
      ath6kl: create core.c
      ath6kl: get rid of AR_DBG_LVL_CHECK()
      ath6kl: convert ath6kl_dbg() and ath6kl_dbg_dump() into functions
      ath6kl: create ath6kl_core.ko

 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/Makefile   |   35 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/cfg80211.c |  207 ++++++++------------
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/cfg80211.h |   12 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/common.h   |    3 
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/core.c     |  297 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/core.h     |   10 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/debug.c    |   68 +++++-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/debug.h    |   27 ---
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/hif.c      |   10 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/init.c     |  211 +-------------------
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/sdio.c     |    4 
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/usb.c      |    8 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/wmi.c      |    3 
 13 files changed, 484 insertions(+), 411 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/core.c