Subject: Re: [PATCH] b44: fix section mismatch warnings in b44.c

From: Dan Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 23:13:32 +0300

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 03:45:54PM +0100, Nikola Pajkovsky wrote:
> From: Nikola Pajkovsky <[email-masked]>
> 

This changelog is not really helpful.

Why did you remove an __exit anotation instead changing the callers?
Obviously I looked at the code, so I can answer that question, but I
shouldn't have to.  It should be explained in the changelog.

Sometimes I add in information about when the error message was
introduced.

It might also be nice to mention what the bad effects of this
problem are.

> Signed-off-by: Nikola Pajkovsky <[email-masked]>
                                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You're sending the patch from your redhat address; it's best to sign
it with the redhat address as well.

regards,
dan carpenter