Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/4] Netfilter: Merge ipt_LOG and ip6_LOG into xt_LOG

From: Pablo Neira Ayuso <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 12:27:32 +0100

On Sun, Feb 05, 2012 at 01:14:48AM +0100, Richard Weinberger wrote:
> ipt_LOG and ip6_LOG have a lot of common code, merge them
> to reduce duplicate code.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Richard Weinberger <[email-masked]>

While testing this in my master branch I noticed one problem:

IN=wlan0 OUT= MAC=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
SRC=213.150.61.61 DST=192.168.1.133 LEN=40 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00 TTL=117
ID=10539 DF PROTO=TCP SPT=80 DPT=49013 WINDOW=0 RES=0x00 ACK RST
URGP=0 PROTO=UDPLITE SPT=80 DPT=49013 LEN=45843 PROTO=ICMP TYPE=0
CODE=80 ID=45843 SEQ=48576

While merging ipt_LOG and ip6t_LOG, you introduced some bug that
corrupts the log line. Note the extra PROTO=, I don't have any UDPLITE
traffic here.

Looks like a missing break in one switch.

Would you send me a patch to fix this?

Thank you.