Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] bluetooth: bug fixes for 3.3

From: Johan Hovold <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:25:43 +0100

Hi Marcel and Gustavo,

On Fri, Mar 09, 2012 at 04:43:23PM +0100, Johan Hovold wrote:
> This is a revised series which also contains a minimal fix to the memory leak
> discovered by David Hermann upon which the first NULL-pointer-dereference fix
> also depends.
> 
> These patches need to get to Linus ASAP as the problems are present in 3.3-rc6
> as well as earlier kernels and thus should be backported to the stable trees as
> well.

Any chance to get these into 3.3? Otherwise, is it possible to rebase
bluetooth-next on top of these so that Greg can get them into 3.3.1 (and
the other stable trees) once bluetooth-next is merged?

All three bugs can be used to crash any kernel with HCI-UART support and
can probably be used for exploits as they are extremely easy to trigger
reliably.

Thanks,
Johan