Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Netfilter releases: iptables 1.4.13, nfacct 1.0.0 and libnetfilter_acct 1.0.0

From: Pablo Neira Ayuso <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 14:17:36 +0200

Hi!

The Netfilter project proudly presents:

        iptables 1.4.13
	nfacct 1.0.0
	libnetfilter_acct 1.0.0

Changes in iptables include:

* rpfilter support from Florian Westphal.

* IPv6 ECN capable version from Patrick McHardy.

* a couple of fixes for internal libiptc library.

* fix leaking file descriptor to avoid annoying log messsages in SELinux from
  Maciej enczykowski.

* nfacct match support by myself.

For nfacct and libnetfilter_acct, this is the initial release. These require
Linux kernel 3.3 or any later.

You can download all these from:

http://www.netfilter.org/projects/iptables/downloads.html
ftp://ftp.netfilter.org/pub/iptables/

http://www.netfilter.org/projects/nfacct/downloads.html
ftp://ftp.netfilter.org/pub/nfacct/

http://www.netfilter.org/projects/libnetfilter_acct/downloads.html
ftp://ftp.netfilter.org/pub/libnetfilter_acct/

You can also find the changelog to this email for more information.

Have fun!