Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 2/2] cgroup: get rid of populate for memcg

From: Tejun Heo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 11:13:31 -0700

Hello,

On Mon, Apr 09, 2012 at 02:51:10PM -0300, Glauber Costa wrote:
> On 04/09/2012 02:40 PM, Tejun Heo wrote:
> >which BTW seems incorrect even on its
> >own - unmounting and mounting again would probably make the same
> >notifier registered multiple times corrupting notification chain, and
> >ref inc on the parent.
> 
> 
> For the maintainers: Should I fix those in a new submission, or do
> you intend to do it yourselves?
> 
> the refcnt dropping should probably be done in my patch, it is a new
> leak (sorry). The hotplug notifier, as tejun pointed, was already
> there.
> 
> It seems simple enough to fix, so if you guys want, I can bundle it in
> a new submission.

I think it would be best to create a separate patch which is routed
through the usual memcg path (I suppose memcg patches go through
-mm?).

Thanks.

-- 
tejun