Subject: [PATCH 0/3] ipvs: IPv6 fragment handling for IPVS

From: Jesper Dangaard Brouer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 15:08:30 +0200

The following patchset implement IPv6 fragment handling for IPVS.

This work is based upon patches from Hans Schillstrom.  I have taken
over the patchset, in close agreement with Hans, because he don't have
(gotten allocated) time to complete his work.

I have cleaned up the patchset, changed the API a bit, fixed a refcnt
bug, and rebased on top of Julians recent changes. (All with Hans'es
knowledge)

 Patch01: is just unrelated trivial fixes.

 Patch02: Fix faulty IPv6 extension header handling in IPVS

 Patch03: Complete IPv6 fragment handling for IPVS

This patchset is based upon:
 Homes ipvs-next tree:
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/horms/ipvs-next.git

 On top of commit 3654e61137db891f5312e6dd813b961484b5fdf3:
  ipvs: add pmtu_disc option to disable IP DF for TUN packets

---

Jesper Dangaard Brouer (3):
      ipvs: Complete IPv6 fragment handling for IPVS
      ipvs: Fix faulty IPv6 extension header handling in IPVS
      ipvs: Trivial changes, use compressed IPv6 address in output

 include/net/ip_vs.h                     |  191 +++++++++++----
 net/netfilter/ipvs/Kconfig              |    7 -
 net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_conn.c         |   15 -
 net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_core.c         |  384 +++++++++++++++++--------------
 net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_dh.c           |    2 
 net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_lblc.c         |    2 
 net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_lblcr.c        |    2 
 net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_pe_sip.c       |   27 ++
 net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_proto.c        |    6 
 net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_proto_ah_esp.c |    9 -
 net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_proto_sctp.c   |   42 +--
 net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_proto_tcp.c    |   40 +--
 net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_proto_udp.c    |   41 +--
 net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_sched.c        |    2 
 net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_sh.c           |    2 
 net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_xmit.c         |   75 +++---
 net/netfilter/xt_ipvs.c                 |    4 
 17 files changed, 489 insertions(+), 362 deletions(-)

--
Best regards,
  Jesper Dangaard Brouer
  MSc.CS, Sr. Network Kernel Developer at Red Hat
  Author of http://www.iptv-analyzer.org
  LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brouer