Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 0/8] cgroup: Assign subsystem IDs during compile time

From: Tejun Heo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 14:11:51 -0700

Hello,

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 06:26:06PM +0200, Daniel Wagner wrote:
> From: Daniel Wagner <[email-masked]>
> 
> Hi,
> 
> In this version I tried to concentrate on the main topic of this
> series, so I removed some of the things which were not really needed
> and I have to admit the result looks much better. So I hope that will
> simplify the review for you.

Other than the few nits I like the whole series and, given that all
the changes are entangled with cgroup core, I would like to route it
through cgroup/for-3.7 if nobody objects.  Daniel, can you please
rebase on top of the following branch when sending out updated
version?

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tj/cgroup.git for-3.7

Li, can you please review these?

Thanks.

-- 
tejun