Subject: [net-next:master 37/84] drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h:563:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_readl'

From: Fengguang Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 10:44:17 +0800

Hi Joachim,

FYI, kernel build failed on

tree:   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-next.git master
head:   f019948dbb388eacbc0fb61db1d30e686224df77
commit: 84222e20c1823b5fd3216be46689693bd913bd0b [37/84] net/cadence: get rid of HAVE_NET_MACB
config: s390-allmodconfig # make ARCH=s390 allmodconfig

All error/warnings:

In file included from drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:30:0:
drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h: In function 'macb_is_gem':
drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h:563:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_readl' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c: In function '__macb_set_hwaddr':
drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:65:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_writel' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c: In function 'macb_probe':
drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:1350:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'ioremap' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:1350:11: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]
drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:1436:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'iounmap' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

vim +563 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h

f75ba50b drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h Jamie Iles         2011-11-08  561  static inline bool macb_is_gem(struct macb *bp)
f75ba50b drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h Jamie Iles         2011-11-08  562  {
f75ba50b drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h Jamie Iles         2011-11-08 @563  	return MACB_BFEXT(IDNUM, macb_readl(bp, MID)) == 0x2;
f75ba50b drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h Jamie Iles         2011-11-08  564  }

---
0-DAY kernel build testing backend         Open Source Technology Center
Fengguang Wu, Yuanhan Liu                              Intel Corporation