Subject: Re: [PATCH v4] Network driver for the Armada 370 and Armada XP ARM Marvell SoCs

From: Thomas Petazzoni <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 23:21:37 +0100

Hello,

On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 10:51:54 +0100, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:

> > This patch set adds a new network driver for the network unit
> > available in the newest Marvell ARM SoCs Armada 370 and Armada XP,
> > as well as the necessary Device Tree information to use this driver
> > in the two evaluation platforms of those SoCs.
> 
> Besides Nobuhiro's small comment on the Device Tree part, are there
> any comments on the driver itself, or is the code good to go?
> 
> I can send a fifth version with just the fix for Nobuhiro's comment,
> but it probably makes sense to take into account a few more comments
> (if any) at the same time.

Any comments on this patch set? What should I do to make it progress
towards integration?

Thanks,

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
Kernel, drivers, real-time and embedded Linux
development, consulting, training and support.
http://free-electrons.com