Subject: Re: [PATCH v4] Network driver for the Armada 370 and Armada XP ARM Marvell SoCs

From: Thomas Petazzoni <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 18:58:40 +0100

Hello François,

On Sat, 3 Nov 2012 12:53:21 +0100, Francois Romieu wrote:
> Thomas Petazzoni <[email-masked]> :
> [...]
> > Any comments on this patch set? What should I do to make it progress
> > towards integration?
> 
> Nits review above. I'll search more substantial things this evening.
> It looks quite good.

Thanks a lot for your reviews. I completely forgot to take your
comments into account for my v5, I was focused on the MDIO changes. I
will resend a v6 tomorrow that takes into account your comments.

Do not hesitate to get back to me if you have more comments after a
more substantial review.

Thanks,

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
Kernel, drivers, real-time and embedded Linux
development, consulting, training and support.
http://free-electrons.com