Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH] ah4/esp4: set transport header correctly for IPsec tunnel mode.

From: Steffen Klassert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 14:00:43 +0100

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 04:07:16PM +0800, [email-masked] wrote:
> From: Li RongQing <[email-masked]>
> 
> IPsec tunnel does not set ECN field to CE in inner header when
> the ECN field in the outer header is CE, and the ECN field in
> the inner header is ECT(0) or ECT(1).
> 
> The cause is ipip_hdr() does not return the correct address of
> inner header since skb->transport-header is not the inner header
> after esp_input_done2(), or ah_input().
> 
> Signed-off-by: Li RongQing <[email-masked]>
> ---
> I know this bug, but no lab to verify if my patch is correct,
> hope netdev experts can inspect this patch carefully, if this
> can be accepted, I will do same fix for ah6/esp6

This looks ok to me, please submit the ipv6 side too.

Thanks!