Subject: [PATCH 0/6] ISDN patches for net-next

From: Tilman Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 22:57:20 +0100 (CET)

Karsten, David,

here's a series of six patches to the ISDN subsystem. Please consider
for application to net-next. The last one should also go into -stable
and is tagged "CC: stable" accordingly.

Thanks,
Tilman

Tilman Schmidt (6):
      isdn/divert: fix readability damage
      isdn/gigaset: leave DLE mode before hanging up
      isdn/gigaset: beautify interface.c
      isdn/gigaset: beautify common.c
      isdn/gigaset: beautify ev-layer.c
      isdn/gigaset: fix zero size border case in debug dump

 drivers/isdn/divert/divert_init.c |   33 +-
 drivers/isdn/divert/isdn_divert.c |  423 ++++++++++++++++++--------------------
 drivers/isdn/divert/isdn_divert.h |   28 +-
 drivers/isdn/gigaset/capi.c       |    2 
 drivers/isdn/gigaset/common.c     |   31 --
 drivers/isdn/gigaset/ev-layer.c   |  124 +++++------
 drivers/isdn/gigaset/gigaset.h    |    9 
 drivers/isdn/gigaset/interface.c  |   46 +---
 8 files changed, 332 insertions(+), 364 deletions(-)