Subject: Re: [GIT PULL nf] IPVS fixes #2

From: Pablo Neira Ayuso <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 21:13:01 +0100

Hi again Simon,

On Thu, Feb 07, 2013 at 07:12:13PM +0100, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 06, 2013 at 10:24:37AM +0900, Simon Horman wrote:
> > Hi Pablo,
> > 
> > Another fix. This one seems suitable for stable all the way back to
> > 2.6.34. I suspect this change may not apply cleanly all the way back there.
> > Please let me know if I should prepare some backports.

While reviewing patches that I'll pass to -stable, I noticed that:

4b47bc9 ipvs: sctp: fix checksumming on snat and dnat handlers

depends on:

commit d4383f04d145cce8b855c463f40020639ef83ea0
Author: Jesper Dangaard Brouer <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Sep 26 14:07:17 2012 +0200

    ipvs: API change to avoid rescan of IPv6 exthdr

which is too big to add as dependency (it does not fulfill -stable
rule of not bigger patches than 100 lines).

If you want to me pass this sctp fix to -stable, you or Daniel will
have to send me a backport.

Regards.