Subject: pull request: wireless-next 2013-02-18

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 14:54:48 -0500

Dave,

This probably is the last big pull request for wireless bits
for 3.9.  Of course, I'm sure there will be a few stragglers here
and there...surely a few bug fixes as well... :-) (In fact, I see
that Johannes has already queued-up a few more for me while I was
preparing this...)

Included are a number of pulls...

For mac80211-next, Johannes says:

"The biggest change I have is undoubtedly Marco's mesh powersave
implementation. Beyond that, I have a patch from Emmanuel to modify the
DTIM period API in mac80211, scan improvements and a removal of some
previous workaround code from Stanislaw, dynamic short slot time from
Thomas and 64-bit station byte counters from Vladimir. I also made a
number of changes myself, some related to WoWLAN, some auth/deauth
improvements and most of them BSS list cleanups."

"This time, I have relatively large number of fixes in various areas of
the code (a memory leak in regulatory, an RX race in mac80211, the new
radar checking caused a P2P device problem, some mesh issues with
stations, an older bug in tracing and for kernel-doc) as well as a
number of small new features. The biggest (in the diffstat) is my work
on hidden SSID tracking."

"Please pull to get
 * radar detection work from Simon
 * mesh improvements from Thomas
 * a connection monitoring/powersave fix from Wojciech
 * TDLS-related station management work from Jouni
 * VLAN crypto fixes from Michael Braun
 * CCK support in minstrel_ht from Felix
 * an SMPS (not SMSP, oops) related improvement in mac80211 (Emmanuel)
 * some WoWLAN work from Amitkumar Karwar: pattern match offset and a
   documentation fix
 * some WoWLAN work from myself (TCP connection wakeup feature API)
 * and a lot of VHT (and some HT) work (also from myself)

And a number of more random cleanups/fixes. I merged mac80211/master to
avoid a merge problem there."

And regarding iwlwifi-next, Johannes says:

"We continue work on our new driver, but I also have a WoWLAN and AP mode
improvement for the previous driver and a change to use threaded
interrupts to prepare us for working with non-PCIe devices."

Regarding wl12xx, Luca says:

"A few more patches intended for 3.9.  Mostly some clean-ups I've been
doing to make it easier to support device-tree.  Also including one bug
fix for wl12xx where the rates we advertise were wrong and an update in
the wlconf structure to support newer firmwares."

For the nfc-next bits, Samuel says:

"This is the second NFC pull request for 3.9.

We have:

- A few pn533 fixes on top of Waldemar refactorization of the driver, one of
  them fixes target mode.

- A new driver for Inside Secure microread chipset. It supports two
  physical layers: i2c and MEI. The MEI one depends on a patchset that's
  been sent to Greg Kroah-Hartman for inclusion into the 3.9 kernel [1]. The
  dependency is a KConfig one which means this code is not buildable as long
  as the MEI API is not usptream."

"This 3rd NFC pull request for 3.9 contains a fix for the microread MEI
physical layer support, as the MEI bus API changed.

From the MEI code, we now pass the MEI id back to the driver probe routine,
and we also pass a name and a MEI id table through the mei_bus_driver
structure. A few renames as well like e.g. mei_bus_driver to mei_driver or
mei_bus_client to mei_device in order to be closer to the driver model
practices."

For the ath6kl bits, Kalle says:

"There's not anything special here, most of the patches are just code
cleanup. The only functional changes are using the beacon interval from user
space and fixing a crash which happens when inserting and removing the
module in a loop."

Also, I pulled the wireless tree in order to resolve some pending
merge issues.  On top of that, there is a bunch of work on brcmfmac
that leads up to P2P support.  Also, mwifiex, rtlwifi, and a variety
of other drivers see some basic cleanups and minor enhancements.

Please let me know if there are problems!

Thanks,

John

---

The following changes since commit 4153577a8d318ae02b3791341e10e78416de402f:

  tg3: Use different macros for pci_chip_rev_id accesses (2013-02-18 12:45:53 -0500)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-next.git for-davem

for you to fetch changes up to 98d5fac2330779e6eea6431a90b44c7476260dcc:

  Merge branch 'master' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-next into for-davem (2013-02-18 13:47:13 -0500)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Alexander Bondar (1):
      mac80211: add vif debugfs driver callbacks

Amitkumar Karwar (2):
      nl80211: minor correction in sample wowlan mask calculation
      nl80211: add packet offset information for wowlan pattern

Arend van Spriel (9):
      brcmfmac: add chip information to the bus interface
      brcmfmac: add function to retrieve chip information
      brcmfmac: fix problem connecting to AP without security
      brcmfmac: add peer-to-peer group discovery support
      brcmfmac: add support for creating P2P client/GO interface
      brcmfmac: fix compiler warning on printf format
      brcmfmac: fix generation of the p2p related mac addresses
      brcmfmac: implement support for deleting virtual interfaces
      brcmfmac: change function signatures

Avinash Patil (5):
      mwifiex: store card specific data in PCI device table entry
      mwifiex: separate ring initialization and ring creation routines
      mwifiex: define generic data type for PCIe ring buffers
      mwifiex: add PCIe8897 support
      mwifiex: device specific sleep cookie handling for PCIe

Beni Lev (1):
      iwlwifi: mvm: fix TKIP key updating

Catalin Iacob (1):
      rtlwifi: Initialize rate_init member of struct rate_control_ops

Christian Lamparter (1):
      mac80211: protect rx-path with spinlock

Cong Ding (1):
      net: wireless/rtlwifi: fix uninitialized variable issue

Dan Carpenter (2):
      NFC: llcp: integer underflow in nfc_llcp_set_remote_gb()
      brcmsmac: fix brcms_c_country_valid()

Emanuel Taube (1):
      mac80211: Add the DS Params for mesh to every band

Emmanuel Grumbach (7):
      mac80211: inform the driver about update of dtim_period
      iwlwifi: don't ack the card state notification
      iwlwifi: mvm: fix the keyidx assignment
      iwlwifi: mvm: fix locking in iwl_mvm_ipv6_addr_change
      mac80211: allow driver to be stateless wrt. SMSP requests
      iwlwifi: mvm: use atomic interface iteration to avoid deadlock
      iwlwifi: mvm: beautify code in rx_handlers

Eric Lapuyade (1):
      NFC: Initial support for Inside Secure microread

Felix Fietkau (3):
      mac80211/minstrel_ht: show the number of retries for each rate in debugfs
      mac80211/minstrel_ht: remove the sampling bypass check for the lowest rate
      mac80211/minstrel_ht: add support for using CCK rates

Hante Meuleman (32):
      brcmfmac: Remove drvr_up from bus interface.
      brcmfmac: Remove copy mac address from drvr at netdev up.
      brcmfmac: Use struct brcmf_if in brcmf_configure_opensecurity.
      brcmfmac: Track pending 8021x frames per ifp.
      brcmfmac: Add logging for FIL int set/get cmds.
      brcmfmac: Track statistics per ifp.
      brcmfmac: Update tracelogging for multiple netdevs.
      brcmfmac: Cleanup function brcmf_notifiy_connect_status_ap.
      brcmfmac: Use single function for channel to chanspec.
      brcmfmac: use brcmf_if::bssidx as index in interface list
      brcmfmac: Check null pointer on brcmf_dev_reset.
      brcmfmac: add support for P2P listen mode.
      brcmfmac: update escan for multiple bss and simplify.
      brcmfmac: update p2p add and delete vif routines.
      brcmfmac: add p2p change vif routines.
      brcmfmac: Fix bug mgmt_rx_register
      brcmfmac: Update connect setup/handling routines for multiple bss.
      brcmfmac: Update AP mode for GO creation.
      brcmfmac: Add handling of receiving P2P action frames.
      brcmfmac: P2P action frame tx.
      brcmfmac: Use real cookie value for p2p remain on channel.
      brcmfmac: Create p2p0 netdev via module variable.
      brcmfmac: Use role from wdev on AP commands and fix stop_ap.
      brcmfmac: Put printing action frames code under debug flag.
      brcmfmac: Ignore E_ADD_IF for ifidx 0.
      brcmfmac: Reject change vif for p2p if.
      brcmfmac: Update netdev configuration in wiphy for p2p.
      brcmfmac: Remove sleep on del_station.
      brcmfmac: Fix rtnl_lock lockup when registering netdev.
      brcmfmac: Cleanup of unused defines.
      brcmfmac: Create netdev before returning from add_virtual_intf.
      brcmfmac: Add tx p2p off-channel support.

Ilan Peer (3):
      iwlwifi: mvm: Update quota settings for all bindings
      iwlwifi: mvm: Change the Time Event type used for ROC
      cfg80211: fix radar check for P2P_DEVICE

Jiri Slaby (1):
      NET: ath5k, check ath5k_eeprom_mode_from_channel retval

Joe Perches (3):
      mwl8k: Remove unnecessary alloc/OOM messages
      brcmsmac: Downgrade d11hdrs_mac80211 error messages to warnings.
      brcmsmac: Remove unnecessary memset casts

Johannes Berg (74):
      Merge remote-tracking branch 'wireless-next/master' into HEAD
      cfg80211: add SME state to warning in __cfg80211_mlme_disassoc
      cfg80211/mac80211: support reporting wakeup reason
      mac80211: remove assoc data "sent_assoc"
      mac80211: remove last_probe_resp from bss
      mac80211: remove unused mesh data from bss
      cfg80211: remove free_priv BSS API
      mac80211: start auth/assoc timeout on frame status
      mac80211: send deauth when connection is lost
      mac80211: always allow calling ieee80211_connection_loss()
      cfg80211: refactor hidden SSID finding
      cfg80211: fix BSS list hidden SSID lookup
      cfg80211: simplify mesh BSS comparison
      cfg80211: remove unused cfg80211_get_mesh
      mac80211: remove unused SSID from BSS
      cfg80211: fix BSS IE allocation comment
      cfg80211: move locking into cfg80211_bss_age
      mac80211: allow transmitting deauth with tainted key
      mac80211: send deauth if connection was lost during suspend
      cfg80211: use lockdep to assert lock is held
      cfg80211: remove a local variable
      cfg80211: wrap BSS kref
      iwlwifi: use threaded interrupt handler
      Merge remote-tracking branch 'wireless-next/master' into HEAD
      cfg80211: pass wiphy to cfg80211_ref_bss/put_bss
      wireless: fix kernel-doc
      mac80211: fix AP beacon loss messages
      mac80211: fix chandef tracing bug
      mac80211: explicitly copy channels to VLANs where needed
      cfg80211: track hidden SSID networks properly
      cfg80211: remove scan ies NULL check
      cfg80211: move TSF into IEs
      mac80211: introduce beacon-only timing data
      mac80211: remove dynamic PS driver interface
      mac80211: remove IEEE80211_HW_SCAN_WHILE_IDLE
      mac80211: simplify idle handling
      mac80211: remove unused code to mark AP station authenticated
      Merge remote-tracking branch 'wireless-next/master' into iwlwifi-next
      iwlwifi: dvm: query and report WoWLAN wakeup reason
      iwlwifi: mvm: report wakeup reasons
      iwlwifi: dvm: apply beacon changes immediately
      iwlwifi: mvm: don't delay the association until after beacon
      iwlwifi: mvm: don't wait for session protection to start
      iwlwifi: mvm: update station when marked associated
      cfg80211: configuration for WoWLAN over TCP
      mac80211: fix auth/assoc timeout handling
      mac80211: don't call bss_info_changed on p2p-device/monitor
      mac80211: always unblock CSA queue stop when disconnecting
      mac80211: don't pick up WPA vendor IE
      mac80211: use spin_lock_bh() for tim_lock
      mac80211: use spin_lock_bh() for TKIP lock
      Merge remote-tracking branch 'mac80211/master' into HEAD
      mac80211: pass station to ieee80211_vht_cap_ie_to_sta_vht_cap
      mac80211: stop toggling IEEE80211_HT_CAP_SUP_WIDTH_20_40
      wireless: define operating mode action frame
      mac80211: track number of spatial streams
      mac80211: handle VHT operating mode notification
      mac80211: init HT TX data before rate control
      mac80211: fix HT/VHT disable flags
      mac80211: fix ieee80211_change_chandef name
      mac80211: handle operating mode notif in beacon/assoc response
      mac80211: disable HT/VHT if AP has no HT/VHT capability
      mac80211: clean up channel use in ieee80211_config_ht_tx
      mac80211: add ieee80211_vif_change_bandwidth
      mac80211: move ieee80211_determine_chantype function
      mac80211: properly track HT/VHT operation changes
      cfg80211: allow drivers to selectively disable 80/160 MHz
      nl80211: advertise HT/VHT channel limitations
      mac80211: constify IE parsing
      mac80211: stop modifying HT SMPS capability
      cfg80211: advertise extended capabilities to userspace
      mac80211: advertise operating mode notification capability
      nl80211: renumber NL80211_FEATURE_FULL_AP_CLIENT_STATE
      mac80211: prevent spurious HT/VHT downgrade message

John W. Linville (10):
      Merge branch 'for-john' of git://git.kernel.org/.../jberg/mac80211-next
      Merge branch 'for-linville' of git://git.kernel.org/.../luca/wl12xx
      Merge tag 'nfc-next-3.9-2' of git://git.kernel.org/.../sameo/nfc-next
      Merge tag 'nfc-next-3.9-3' of git://git.kernel.org/.../sameo/nfc-next
      Merge branch 'for-john' of git://git.kernel.org/.../jberg/mac80211-next
      Merge branch 'for-john' of git://git.kernel.org/.../iwlwifi/iwlwifi-next
      Merge branch 'master' of git://git.kernel.org/.../linville/wireless
      Merge branch 'for-john' of git://git.kernel.org/.../jberg/mac80211-next
      Merge branch 'for-linville' of git://github.com/kvalo/ath6kl
      Merge branch 'master' of git://git.kernel.org/.../linville/wireless-next into for-davem

Jonas Gorski (1):
      mwl8k: add single band 88W8366 PCI device IDs

Jouni Malinen (2):
      cfg80211: Pass station (extended) capability info to kernel
      cfg80211: Pass TDLS peer's QoS/HT/VHT information during set_station

Julia Lawall (1):
      drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/hif.c: drop if around WARN_ON

Karl Beldan (1):
      mac80211_hwsim: ask mac80211 to reserve space for chanctx.drv_priv

Larry Finger (4):
      rtlwifi: rtl8192cu: Fix NULL dereference BUG when using new_id
      rtlwifi: rtl8192cu: Add new USB ID
      cfg80211: Fix memory leak
      rtlwifi: Rework Kconfig

Luciano Coelho (10):
      wlcore: use single-role version when verifying the PLT firmware
      wlcore: remove unused set_power method
      wlcore: remove if_ops from platform_data
      wlcore: use wl12xx_platform_data pointer from wlcore_pdev_data
      wlcore: use PLATFORM_DEVID_AUTO for plat dev creation to avoid conflicts
      wlcore: move wl12xx_platform_data up and make it truly optional
      wlcore: don't hide real error code when booting fails
      wlcore: fix wrong remote rates when starting STA role
      wlcore: remove newly introduced alloc/OOM messages
      cfg80211: check vendor IE length to avoid overrun

Marco Porsch (1):
      mac80211: mesh power save basics

Michael Braun (2):
      mac80211: free ps->bc_buf skbs on vlan device stop
      mac80211: fix WPA with VLAN on AP side with ps-sta

Mohammed Shafi Shajakhan (9):
      ath6kl: Fix a mismatch in power management debug message
      ath6kl: Remove erroneous flag clearing
      ath6kl: Use standard way to assign the boolean variable
      ath6kl: remove unnecessary check for NULL skb
      ath6kl: Fix kernel panic on continuous driver load/unload
      ath6kl: trivial cleanup on interface type selection
      ath6kl: Parse beacon interval from userspace
      ath6kl: Move and rename ath6kl_cleanup_vif function
      ath6kl: minor optimization using if, else if

Piotr Haber (3):
      brcmfmac: fix mmc host locking issue
      brcmfmac: turn clocks on when reading shared info
      brcmfmac: remove unnecessary locking in trap info processing

Samuel Ortiz (3):
      NFC: microread: Add i2c physical layer
      NFC: microread: Add MEI physical layer
      NFC: microread: Fix mei physical layer

Seth Forshee (2):
      mac80211: Fix tx queue handling during scans
      mac80211: Add flushes before going off-channel

Simon Wunderlich (2):
      nl80211/cfg80211: add radar detection command/event
      mac80211: add radar detection command/event

Stanislaw Gruszka (4):
      mac80211: remove IEEE80211_HW_TEARDOWN_AGGR_ON_BAR_FAIL
      mac80211: improve latency and throughput while software scanning
      rt2x00: check for dma mappings errors
      iwlegacy: more checks for dma mapping errors

Sujith Manoharan (2):
      ath9k: Fix ATH9K_HW_CAP_HT usage
      ath9k: Fix IBSS joiner mode

Thierry Escande (1):
      NFC: pn533: Fix target polling mode

Thomas Pedersen (6):
      mac80211: dynamic short slot time for MBSSs
      mac80211: stop plink timer only on mesh interfaces
      mac80211: fix mesh sta teardown
      mac80211: consolidate MBSS change notification
      mac80211: cache mesh beacon
      mac80211: generate mesh probe responses

Tim Gardner (2):
      brcmsmac: fix u16 overflow warning
      brcmsmac: avoid 512 byte stack variable

Tomasz Guszkowski (1):
      p54usb: corrected USB ID for T-Com Sinus 154 data II

Victor Goldenshtein (1):
      wl18xx: add new phy configuration parameters for telec support

Vladimir Kondratiev (2):
      cfg80211: expand per-station byte counters to 64bit
      ath6kl: provide 64-bit per-station byte counters

Waldemar Rymarkiewicz (2):
      nfc: pn533: Use static poll_mod and std_frame_ops
      nfc: pn533: Remove unreachable code

Wojciech Dubowik (1):
      mac80211: fix ieee80211_sta_tx_notify for nullfunc

Xose Vazquez Perez (2):
      wireless: rt2x00: rt2800usb add Sweex ids
      wireless: rt2x00: rt2800usb add "unknown" devices

 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap3evm.c               |   10 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath5k/phy.c               |    4 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath5k/reset.c             |    2 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/cfg80211.c         |  117 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/cfg80211.h         |    2 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/core.h             |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/htc_pipe.c         |   26 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/init.c             |   36 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/usb.c              |    6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/wmi.c              |   30 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/wmi.h              |    6 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ath9k.h             |    1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/beacon.c            |  113 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/main.c              |   13 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/rc.c                |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/recv.c              |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/xmit.c              |    5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/carl9170/main.c           |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wil6210/cfg80211.c        |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wil6210/wmi.c             |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/Makefile   |    3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/dhd.h      |   57 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/dhd_bus.h  |   19 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/dhd_cdc.c  |    8 +
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/dhd_linux.c    |  311 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/dhd_sdio.c |   25 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/fweh.c     |   11 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/fweh.h     |    6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/fwil.c     |    7 +-
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/fwil_types.h   |   66 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/p2p.c      | 2277 ++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/p2p.h      |  183 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/usb.c      |   11 +-
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/wl_cfg80211.c  | 1375 ++++++++----
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/wl_cfg80211.h  |  113 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/channel.c  |    3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/main.c     |   65 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlegacy/3945-mac.c           |   51 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlegacy/4965-mac.c           |   38 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlegacy/4965-rs.c            |    3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlegacy/common.c             |   32 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/agn.h             |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/commands.h        |   18 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/mac80211.c        |  166 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/rs.c              |   12 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/rx.c              |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/rxon.c            |    5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/sta.c             |   40 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/tx.c              |   26 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-op-mode.h         |   10 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-trans.h           |   29 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/d3.c              |  174 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/fw-api.h          |    3 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/fw.c              |    4 -
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/mac-ctxt.c        |    6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/mac80211.c        |   20 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/ops.c             |   41 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/power.c           |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/quota.c           |   29 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/rs.c              |   30 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/rx.c              |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/sta.c             |   40 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/sta.h             |    6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/time-event.c      |  232 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/tx.c              |   12 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/pcie/internal.h       |    3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/pcie/rx.c             |   40 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/pcie/trans.c          |   11 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/pcie/tx.c             |    8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/cfg.c                |    8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mac80211_hwsim.c              |    1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/Kconfig               |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/cfg80211.c            |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/pcie.c                |  769 ++++---
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/pcie.h                |  215 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/scan.c                |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/sta_ioctl.c           |   11 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwl8k.c                       |    2 +
 drivers/net/wireless/orinoco/scan.c                |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/p54/p54usb.c                  |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rndis_wlan.c                  |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2400pci.c            |   12 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2500pci.c            |    7 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2800usb.c            |   21 +
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2x00.h               |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2x00queue.c          |   31 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/Kconfig               |   50 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/base.c                |    7 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rc.c                  |   12 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/hw.c        |    6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/trx.c       |    5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/mac.c       |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/sw.c        |    9 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192de/hw.c        |    3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192de/trx.c       |    3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/hw.c        |    3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/trx.c       |    3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8723ae/hw.c        |    3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8723ae/trx.c       |    3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/usb.c                 |    5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/usb.h                 |    3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/Kconfig                    |    9 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/Makefile                   |    4 +-
 ...12xx_platform_data.c => wilink_platform_data.c} |    0
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wl1251/event.c             |    6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wl1251/main.c              |   24 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wl12xx/main.c              |    3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wl18xx/conf.h              |    7 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wl18xx/main.c              |    7 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wlcore/Kconfig             |    5 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wlcore/Makefile            |    3 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wlcore/boot.c              |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wlcore/cmd.c               |    8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wlcore/main.c              |   18 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wlcore/sdio.c              |   35 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wlcore/spi.c               |   40 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wlcore/wlcore.h            |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wlcore/wlcore_i.h          |    5 +
 drivers/nfc/Kconfig                                |    1 +
 drivers/nfc/Makefile                               |    1 +
 drivers/nfc/microread/Kconfig                      |   35 +
 drivers/nfc/microread/Makefile                     |   10 +
 drivers/nfc/microread/i2c.c                        |  340 +++
 drivers/nfc/microread/mei.c                        |  246 +++
 drivers/nfc/microread/microread.c                  |  728 +++++++
 drivers/nfc/microread/microread.h                  |   33 +
 drivers/nfc/pn533.c                                |    8 +-
 drivers/staging/wlan-ng/cfg80211.c                 |    2 +-
 include/linux/ieee80211.h                          |   50 +-
 include/linux/platform_data/microread.h            |   35 +
 include/linux/wl12xx.h                             |   16 +-
 include/net/cfg80211.h                             |  226 +-
 include/net/mac80211.h                             |  170 +-
 include/uapi/linux/nl80211.h                       |  274 ++-
 net/mac80211/Kconfig                               |   11 +
 net/mac80211/Makefile                              |    3 +-
 net/mac80211/cfg.c                                 |   95 +-
 net/mac80211/chan.c                                |  155 +-
 net/mac80211/debug.h                               |   10 +
 net/mac80211/debugfs.c                             |    6 +-
 net/mac80211/debugfs_netdev.c                      |    5 +
 net/mac80211/debugfs_sta.c                         |    5 +-
 net/mac80211/driver-ops.h                          |   54 +-
 net/mac80211/ht.c                                  |  110 +-
 net/mac80211/ibss.c                                |   53 +-
 net/mac80211/ieee80211_i.h                         |  196 +-
 net/mac80211/iface.c                               |  132 +-
 net/mac80211/main.c                                |   42 +-
 net/mac80211/mesh.c                                |  284 ++-
 net/mac80211/mesh.h                                |   40 +-
 net/mac80211/mesh_hwmp.c                           |   49 +-
 net/mac80211/mesh_pathtbl.c                        |   12 +-
 net/mac80211/mesh_plink.c                          |  120 +-
 net/mac80211/mesh_ps.c                             |  598 +++++
 net/mac80211/mlme.c                                | 1081 ++++++----
 net/mac80211/offchannel.c                          |   35 +-
 net/mac80211/pm.c                                  |   12 +
 net/mac80211/rate.h                                |    2 +
 net/mac80211/rc80211_minstrel.c                    |   29 +
 net/mac80211/rc80211_minstrel.h                    |    2 +
 net/mac80211/rc80211_minstrel_ht.c                 |  181 +-
 net/mac80211/rc80211_minstrel_ht.h                 |    5 +-
 net/mac80211/rc80211_minstrel_ht_debugfs.c         |  112 +-
 net/mac80211/rx.c                                  |  161 +-
 net/mac80211/scan.c                                |   66 +-
 net/mac80211/sta_info.c                            |   38 +-
 net/mac80211/sta_info.h                            |   20 +-
 net/mac80211/status.c                              |   25 +-
 net/mac80211/tkip.c                                |   10 +-
 net/mac80211/trace.h                               |   23 +-
 net/mac80211/tx.c                                  |  109 +-
 net/mac80211/util.c                                |   82 +-
 net/mac80211/vht.c                                 |  172 +-
 net/mac80211/wme.c                                 |   13 +-
 net/mac80211/wpa.c                                 |    5 +-
 net/nfc/llcp/llcp.c                                |    5 +-
 net/wireless/chan.c                                |  142 +-
 net/wireless/core.c                                |    8 +-
 net/wireless/core.h                                |   35 +-
 net/wireless/ibss.c                                |    4 +-
 net/wireless/mlme.c                                |  136 +-
 net/wireless/nl80211.c                             |  783 ++++++-
 net/wireless/nl80211.h                             |    7 +
 net/wireless/reg.c                                 |   20 +-
 net/wireless/scan.c                                |  630 +++---
 net/wireless/sme.c                                 |   16 +-
 net/wireless/sysfs.c                               |    2 -
 net/wireless/trace.h                               |   80 +
 net/wireless/util.c                                |    2 +-
 189 files changed, 12387 insertions(+), 3236 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/fwil_types.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/p2p.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/p2p.h
 rename drivers/net/wireless/ti/{wlcore/wl12xx_platform_data.c => wilink_platform_data.c} (100%)
 create mode 100644 drivers/nfc/microread/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 drivers/nfc/microread/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/nfc/microread/i2c.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/nfc/microread/mei.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/nfc/microread/microread.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/nfc/microread/microread.h
 create mode 100644 include/linux/platform_data/microread.h
 create mode 100644 net/mac80211/mesh_ps.c
-- 
John W. Linville		Someday the world will need a hero, and you
[email-masked]			might be all we have.  Be ready.