Subject: pull request: wireless-next 2013-04-29

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 15:45:51 -0400

Dave,

A few more stragglers intended for 3.10...

For the Bluetooth bits, Gustavo says:

"A few more patches intended for 3.10, the most important one is the support in
btusb for fw loading for the Intel Bluetooth device. Other than that we have
only fixes and clean ups."

For the iwlwifi bits, Johannes says:

"Here are a few more changes for the 3.10 stream, some bugfixes,
adjustments to some powersave parameters and a new device ID."

For the NFC bits, Samuel says:

"This pull request includes Marcel's Kconfig dependency fix on top of the LLCP
code move to net/nfc."

On top of that...Yogesh Ashok Powar provides a few PCI-related mwifiex
updates, Hauke Mehrtens provides a small ssb feature for spurious
tone avoidance on a specific chip, and Larry Finger provides a small
rtlwifi fix related to avoiding false detection of AP loss.

Please let me know if there are problems!

Thanks,

John

---

The following changes since commit 94dace10142790ddeb0a3a7b8b33d9540d30c79f:

  cxgb4vf: Support CPL_SGE_EGR_UPDATEs encapsulated in a CPL_FW4_MSG (2013-04-29 15:24:44 -0400)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-next.git for-davem

for you to fetch changes up to 17a2911f3395d66694fcbd2e8970015904d9b034:

  Merge branch 'master' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-next into for-davem (2013-04-29 15:31:57 -0400)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Alexander Bondar (2):
      iwlwifi: mvm: change TX/RX AM-to-PSM transition time for LP mode
      iwlwifi: mvm: remove usage of power_save module parameter

Andreas Fenkart (2):
      Bluetooth: btmrvl: release lock while waiting for fw download complete
      Bluetooth: btmrvl: report error if verify_fw_download times out

Andy Shevchenko (1):
      Bluetooth: btmrvl: use native helpers for debugfs

Emmanuel Grumbach (4):
      iwlwifi: mvm: remove TODO which has been addressed
      iwlwifi: mvm: fix first_antenna
      iwlwifi: dvm: don't send zeroed LQ cmd
      iwlwifi: add a subdevice ID for 7000 series

Fengguang Wu (1):
      Bluetooth: hci_get_cmd_complete() can be static

Gustavo Padovan (1):
      Bluetooth: remove unneeded var initialization in btmrvl

Hauke Mehrtens (1):
      ssb: implement ssb spuravoid for chipid BCM43222

Johan Hedberg (2):
      Bluetooth: Fix HCI command send functions to use const specifier
      Bluetooth: Fix sending write_le_host_supporte for LE-only controllers

John W. Linville (4):
      Merge branch 'for-upstream' of git://git.kernel.org/.../bluetooth/bluetooth-next
      Merge branch 'for-john' of git://git.kernel.org/.../iwlwifi/iwlwifi-next
      Merge tag 'nfc-next-3.10-4' of git://git.kernel.org/.../sameo/nfc-next
      Merge branch 'master' of git://git.kernel.org/.../linville/wireless-next into for-davem

Larry Finger (1):
      rtlwifi: rtl8192cu: Fix false loss of AP indication

Marcel Holtmann (2):
      Bluetooth: Remove unneeded parameter from L2CAP ATT channel handling
      NFC: Add missing RFKILL dependency for Kconfig

Piotr Haber (1):
      brcmsmac: Fix merge issue

Samuel Ortiz (1):
      NFC: Move LLCP code to the NFC top level diirectory

Stanislaw Gruszka (3):
      iwlwifi: fix freeing uninitialized pointer
      iwlwifi: remove redundant argument from iwl_dump_nic_event_log
      iwlwifi: remove unneeded goto from iwl_dbgfs_log_event_read

Tedd Ho-Jeong An (1):
      Bluetooth: Add support for Intel Bluetooth device [8087:07dc]

Yogesh Ashok Powar (4):
      mwifiex: Use pci_release_region() instead of a pci_release_regions()
      mwifiex: Call pci_release_region after calling pci_disable_device
      mwifiex: Do not kfree cmd buf while unregistering PCIe
      mwifiex: Correct pci_unmap_single's size

 drivers/bluetooth/btmrvl_debugfs.c                 | 266 ++-------------
 drivers/bluetooth/btmrvl_sdio.c                    |  41 ++-
 drivers/bluetooth/btusb.c                          | 377 +++++++++++++++++++++
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/mac80211_if.c  |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/agn.h             |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/debugfs.c         |  16 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/main.c            |   6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/sta.c             |   5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/mac80211.c        |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/phy-ctxt.c        |   5 -
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/power.c           |  16 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/utils.c           |   5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/pcie/drv.c            |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/pcie.c                |   9 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/usb.c                 |   3 +
 drivers/ssb/driver_chipcommon_pmu.c                |  19 +-
 include/net/bluetooth/hci_core.h                   |  14 +-
 net/bluetooth/hci_core.c                           |  29 +-
 net/bluetooth/l2cap_core.c                         |   7 +-
 net/bluetooth/mgmt.c                               |   8 +-
 net/nfc/Kconfig                                    |   2 +-
 net/nfc/Makefile                                   |   6 +-
 net/nfc/{llcp => }/llcp.h                          |   0
 net/nfc/llcp/Kconfig                               |   7 -
 net/nfc/{llcp/commands.c => llcp_commands.c}       |   2 +-
 net/nfc/{llcp/llcp.c => llcp_core.c}               |   2 +-
 net/nfc/{llcp/sock.c => llcp_sock.c}               |   2 +-
 net/nfc/netlink.c                                  |   3 +-
 net/nfc/nfc.h                                      |  64 ----
 29 files changed, 520 insertions(+), 400 deletions(-)
 rename net/nfc/{llcp => }/llcp.h (100%)
 delete mode 100644 net/nfc/llcp/Kconfig
 rename net/nfc/{llcp/commands.c => llcp_commands.c} (99%)
 rename net/nfc/{llcp/llcp.c => llcp_core.c} (99%)
 rename net/nfc/{llcp/sock.c => llcp_sock.c} (99%)
-- 
John W. Linville		Someday the world will need a hero, and you
[email-masked]			might be all we have.  Be ready.