Subject: [PULL] vhost: cleanups and fixes

From: "Michael S. Tsirkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 13:53:53 +0300

The following changes since commit c39904a0ac22cf05f5f44226457f6da0fe65457e:

  Merge branch 'master' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jkirsher/net-next (2013-04-26 23:33:41 -0400)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mst/vhost.git tags/for_linus

for you to fetch changes up to 181c04a357bb791587c55a99362c2fdde2c64f18:

  vhost_scsi: module rename (2013-05-02 13:40:22 +0300)

----------------------------------------------------------------
vhost: cleanups and fixes for 3.10

Here are vhost cleanups and fixes by Asias He and myself.
They affect both vhost-net and vhost-scsi devices.
They also *depend* on both net-next and target-pending,
where the net and target commits these changes depend on
are already merged.
So merging through the common vhost tree.

Signed-off-by: Michael S. Tsirkin <[email-masked]>

----------------------------------------------------------------
Asias He (3):
      vhost: Allow device specific fields per vq
      tcm_vhost: Wait for pending requests in vhost_scsi_flush()
      vhost: move vhost-net zerocopy fields to net.c

Michael S. Tsirkin (8):
      Merge branch 'for-next-merge' of git://git.kernel.org/.../nab/target-pending into vhost-net-next
      tcm_vhost: document inflight ref-counting use
      vhost: move per-vq net specific fields out to net
      tcm_vhost: remove virtio-net.h dependency
      vhost: fix error handling in RESET_OWNER ioctl
      vhost: src file renames
      tcm_vhost: header split up
      vhost_scsi: module rename

 drivers/infiniband/Kconfig                     |    1 +
 drivers/infiniband/Makefile                    |    1 +
 drivers/infiniband/ulp/isert/Kconfig           |    5 +
 drivers/infiniband/ulp/isert/Makefile          |    2 +
 drivers/infiniband/ulp/isert/ib_isert.c        | 2281 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/infiniband/ulp/isert/ib_isert.h        |  138 ++
 drivers/infiniband/ulp/isert/isert_proto.h     |   47 +
 drivers/scsi/qla2xxx/qla_target.c              |   19 -
 drivers/scsi/qla2xxx/qla_target.h              |    1 -
 drivers/target/iscsi/Makefile                  |    3 +-
 drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target.c            | 1184 +++++++-----
 drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target.h            |    3 +-
 drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_auth.c       |   28 +-
 drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_configfs.c   |   98 +-
 drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_core.h       |   26 +-
 drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_device.c     |    7 +-
 drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_erl1.c       |   13 +-
 drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_login.c      |  472 +++--
 drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_login.h      |    6 +
 drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_nego.c       |  194 +-
 drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_nego.h       |   11 +-
 drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_parameters.c |   87 +-
 drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_parameters.h |   16 +-
 drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_tmr.c        |    4 +-
 drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_tpg.c        |    6 +-
 drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_transport.c  |   55 +
 drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_util.c       |   53 +-
 drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_util.h       |    1 +
 drivers/target/target_core_file.c              |  122 +-
 drivers/target/target_core_iblock.c            |  108 +-
 drivers/target/target_core_sbc.c               |   85 +
 drivers/target/target_core_transport.c         |   13 +-
 drivers/target/tcm_fc/tfc_io.c                 |    9 +-
 drivers/target/tcm_fc/tfc_sess.c               |    9 +-
 drivers/vhost/Kconfig                          |   10 +-
 drivers/vhost/Kconfig.tcm                      |    6 -
 drivers/vhost/Makefile                         |    3 +-
 drivers/vhost/net.c                            |  255 ++-
 drivers/vhost/{tcm_vhost.c => scsi.c}          |  507 +++++-
 drivers/vhost/tcm_vhost.h                      |  115 --
 drivers/vhost/test.c                           |    9 +-
 drivers/vhost/vhost.c                          |  153 +-
 drivers/vhost/vhost.h                          |   32 +-
 include/target/iscsi/iscsi_transport.h         |   83 +
 include/target/target_core_backend.h           |    4 +
 include/target/target_core_fabric.h            |    2 +-
 include/uapi/linux/vhost.h                     |   28 +
 47 files changed, 4985 insertions(+), 1330 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/infiniband/ulp/isert/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 drivers/infiniband/ulp/isert/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/infiniband/ulp/isert/ib_isert.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/infiniband/ulp/isert/ib_isert.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/infiniband/ulp/isert/isert_proto.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_transport.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/vhost/Kconfig.tcm
 rename drivers/vhost/{tcm_vhost.c => scsi.c} (76%)
 delete mode 100644 drivers/vhost/tcm_vhost.h
 create mode 100644 include/target/iscsi/iscsi_transport.h