Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] Fix the SELinux dynamic network access controls

From: Paul Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 14:16:16 -0400

A bump to v2 to incorporate Sergei's minor comment on the previous
patchset.  I've also gone ahead and dropped the "RFC" from the
patchset as I didn't see any significant comments/concerns from
anyone.

---

Paul Moore (2):
      selinux: fix the labeled xfrm/IPsec reference count handling
      xfrm: force a garbage collection after deleting a policy

 include/linux/security.h        |   26 ++-
 include/net/xfrm.h              |    5 +
 net/key/af_key.c                |    4 
 net/xfrm/xfrm_policy.c          |    3 
 net/xfrm/xfrm_user.c            |    2 
 security/capability.c           |   15 +-
 security/security.c             |   13 -
 security/selinux/hooks.c        |    5 -
 security/selinux/include/xfrm.h |    8 +
 security/selinux/xfrm.c         |  384 ++++++++++++++++++---------------------
 10 files changed, 230 insertions(+), 235 deletions(-)