Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/6] ipv4 fixes for dmvpn

From: Timo Teras <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 09:33:15 +0300

Hi Dave,

On Mon, 27 May 2013 14:16:10 +0300
Timo Teräs <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Collection of pending fixes which mostly hit DMVPN setups, but some
> are doing good to generic setups too.
> 
> Patches 1 & 2 fix the NOARP flag change to flush nud NOARP entries
> from ARP cache. The only change from previous send is updating the
> commit message per request, and adding Ben's Acked-By.

I agree with Jiri, that these can be deferred until he gets the
notifier improvements done.

> Patch 3 reworks IPsec PMTU propagation to be less invasive, and fixes
> certain subtle caching issues.
> 
> Patch 4 and 5 are performance improvements. Both are especially useful
> on dmvpn setups, but the latter patch helps general setups too.

Seems you deferred also these patches 3-5. However, these are not
dependant on the first two patches. Could these be taken a look at?

These would be the patchwork items:
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/246579/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/246575/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/246577/

Or should I resubmit them later?

Thanks,
 Timo