Subject: Re: Patches required for 3.9 stable

From: Greg KH <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 07:45:18 -0700

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 12:39:54PM +0200, Francois Romieu wrote:
> David Miller <[email-masked]> :
> > From: Jason Wang <[email-masked]>
> [...]
> > I'm currently working on stable submissions for networking.  The
> > person to ask for this kind of stuff is me, not Greg.
> 
> Is there a way (git, http, mailing list) to know where things are when
> a patch has been removed from patchwork [1] and has not appeared in
> Greg's tree [2] ?

Usually it's only a week or so at the most that this gap happens, why
does it matter?

You can watch the [email-masked] mailing list and see the
submission by David of the patches, and then my ack of them later when
they hit my tree, is that sufficient?

thanks,

greg k-h