Subject: Re:

From: Stephen Hemminger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 08:17:22 -0700

On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 15:18:55 +0200
Thomas Richter <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Add support for the bridge fdb replace command to replace an
> existing entry in the vxlan device driver forwarding data base.
> The entry is identified with its unicast mac address and its
> corresponding remote destination information is updated.
> 
> This is useful for virtual machine migration and replaces the
> bridge fdb del and bridge fdb add commands.
> 
> It follows the same interface as ip neigh replace commands.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Thomas Richter <[email-masked]>
> ---
> bridge/fdb.c |    4 +++-
> 1 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)
> 

Please resubmit with proper subject so it gets picked up by
patchwork and can be merged into iproute