Subject: [ANNOUNCE] conntrack-tools 1.4.2 release

From: Pablo Neira Ayuso <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 18:55:09 +0200

Hi!

The Netfilter project proudly presents:

        conntrack-tools 1.4.2

The conntrack-tools are the userspace command line interface
`conntrack' and the userspace daemon `conntrackd'. The conntrack
utility replaces the old /proc/net/nf_conntrack interface. With
conntrack, you can dump, modify and delete entries from the connection
tracking state table from userspace. On the other hand, conntrackd
allows you to deploy highly available stateful firewall clusters and
to run connection tracking helpers from user-space.

More information in the official manual at:
http://conntrack-tools.netfilter.org/manual.html

This release includes bugfixes and the connlabel support. See ChangeLog that
comes attached to this email for more details.

You can download it from:

http://www.netfilter.org/projects/nfacct/downloads.html
ftp://ftp.netfilter.org/pub/nfacct/

Have fun!