Subject: [PATCH] tcp: tcp_make_synack() should use sock_wmalloc

From: Phil Oester <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 16:41:40 -0700

In commit 90ba9b19 (tcp: tcp_make_synack() can use alloc_skb()), Eric changed
the call to sock_wmalloc in tcp_make_synack to alloc_skb.  In doing so,
the netfilter owner match lost its ability to block the SYNACK packet on
outbound listening sockets.  Revert the change, restoring the owner match
functionality.

This closes netfilter bugzilla #847.

Signed-off-by: Phil Oester <[email-masked]>

diff --git a/net/ipv4/tcp_output.c b/net/ipv4/tcp_output.c
index 92fde8d..362c5f7 100644
--- a/net/ipv4/tcp_output.c
+++ b/net/ipv4/tcp_output.c
@@ -2670,7 +2670,7 @@ struct sk_buff *tcp_make_synack(struct sock *sk, struct dst_entry *dst,
 	int tcp_header_size;
 	int mss;
 
-	skb = alloc_skb(MAX_TCP_HEADER + 15, sk_gfp_atomic(sk, GFP_ATOMIC));
+	skb = sock_wmalloc(sk, MAX_TCP_HEADER + 15, 1, GFP_ATOMIC);
 	if (unlikely(!skb)) {
 		dst_release(dst);
 		return NULL;