Subject: [PATCH] xgmac: use bufsz not dma_buf_sz in rx_refill

From: Kyle McMartin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 16:11:51 -0400

Noticed while debugging another issue that DMA debug turned up, looks
like commit ef468d23 missed a case when switching to bufsz instead of
priv->dma_buf_sz? (tbf, the whole handling of DMA buffers seems slightly
suspect since we're not tracking the size, but trusting the hardware
between map and unmap...)

Signed-off-by: Kyle McMartin <[email-masked]>

--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/calxeda/xgmac.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/calxeda/xgmac.c
@@ -686,7 +686,7 @@ static void xgmac_rx_refill(struct xgmac_priv *priv)
 			priv->rx_skbuff[entry] = skb;
 			paddr = dma_map_single(priv->device, skb->data,
 					       bufsz, DMA_FROM_DEVICE);
-			desc_set_buf_addr(p, paddr, priv->dma_buf_sz);
+			desc_set_buf_addr(p, paddr, bufsz);
 		}
 
 		netdev_dbg(priv->dev, "rx ring: head %d, tail %d\n",