Subject: Re: [PATCH] xgmac: use bufsz not dma_buf_sz in rx_refill

From: Kyle McMartin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 16:26:02 -0400

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 03:24:30PM -0500, Rob Herring wrote:
> On 08/29/2013 03:11 PM, Kyle McMartin wrote:
> > Noticed while debugging another issue that DMA debug turned up, looks
> > like commit ef468d23 missed a case when switching to bufsz instead of
> > priv->dma_buf_sz? (tbf, the whole handling of DMA buffers seems slightly
> > suspect since we're not tracking the size, but trusting the hardware
> > between map and unmap...)
> 
> Please see my patch series of fixes:
> 
> http://www.spinics.net/lists/netdev/msg248076.html
> 

Hah, thanks. Yeah, I wondered wtf was up with get_buf_len, but figured
the hardware must have been doing something subtle. ;-)

I'll apply these to our Fedora tree and pass them along for testing.

Thanks Rob.

--Kyle