Subject: Re: [PATCH net 1/2] ip_tunnel: Fix a memory corruption in ip_tunnel_xmit

From: Steffen Klassert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 07:15:43 +0200

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 02:40:26PM -0400, David Miller wrote:
> 
> Steffen can you respin these patches and make sure to:
> 
> 1) Add reference to SHA1_ID and commit header line of commit
>    introducing this bug, as Eric requested, in this format:
> 
> 	$SHA1_ID ("Commit header line text.")

Sure, will do that.

> 
> 2) __skb_push() --> skb_push()
> 

I'll do an additional patch for this, as it was not introduced
with the same commit as the memory corruption I've fixed here.

I'll also add a patch to fix the double unregister of the fallback
device that was introduced with commit 6c742e714d8
("ipip: add x-netns support").