Subject: [ANNOUNCE] iptables 1.4.21 release

From: Pablo Neira Ayuso <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 13:12:32 +0100

Hi!

The Netfilter project proudly presents:

        iptables 1.4.21

iptables is the userspace command line program used to configure the
Linux packet filtering ruleset. It is targeted towards system administrators.
Since Network Address Translation is also configured from the packet filter
ruleset, iptables is used for this, too. The iptables package also includes
ip6tables. ip6tables is used for configuring the IPv6 packet filter.

This release includes fixes and a couple of new features:

* --nowildcard option for xt_socket, available since Linux kernel 3.11,
  from Eric Dumazet.

* SYNPROXY support, available since Linux kernel 3.12, from Patrick McHardy.

See ChangeLog that comes attached to this email for more details.

You can download it from:

http://www.netfilter.org/projects/iptables/downloads.html
ftp://ftp.netfilter.org/pub/iptables/

Have fun!