Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/6] mvneta driver performance improvements

From: Willy Tarreau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 08:48:31 +0100

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 05:00:26PM -0800, David Miller wrote:
> From: Willy Tarreau <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 12:24:02 +0100
> 
> > this patch series implements several performance improvements on the
> > mvneta driver.
> 
> Ignore that last email, I meant to say that this series did not apply
> cleanly to net-next, sorry for the confusion.

David, this is because the first series is not applied first. I can
understand it was not very clear (just mentionned in the e-mail's body).
Do you prefer me to send you the two series for net-next or is it better
to wait for the first series to be merged first before applying the
second one ?

Just tell me what you prefer and I'll adapt.

Thanks,
Willy