Subject: Re: REGRESSION f54b311142a92ea2e42598e347b84e1655caf8e3 tcp auto corking slows down iSCSI file system creation by factor of 70 [WAS: 4 TB VMFS creation takes 15 minutes vs 26 seconds]

From: Thomas Glanzmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 14:58:38 +0100

Hello Eric,

> What is your NIC model and driver?

I have four Intel Corporation I350 Gigabit Network Connection (rev 01).

(node-62) [~/work/linux-2.6] lspci -v | pbot
http://pbot.rmdir.de/rgu6yHMBDVQpflMmbcJACg
(node-62) [~/work/linux-2.6] ip a s | pbot
http://pbot.rmdir.de/xJjRT8u-ekC6mrWgl09ZtQ
(node-62) [~/work/linux-2.6] dmesg | pbot
http://pbot.rmdir.de/MigrSPtxGmp0fI1CRgXsHw

I do 802.3ad link aggregation layer 2 hash with two network cards to one
switch.

I'm running:
Linux node-62 3.14.0-rc1+ #23 SMP Sat Feb 8 14:27:47 CET 2014 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Driver: igb

If you need remote access to the machine let me know.

Cheers,
        Thomas