Subject: Re: [PATCH net v2 0/2] Fix RTNL: assertion failed at net/core/rtnetlink.c

From: Thomas Glanzmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 11:52:00 +0100

Hello Ding,

> v1->v2: Add new micro to indicate that the notification should be send
> 	later, not never.
> 	And add a new patch to fix the same problem for ARP mode.

> Ding Tianhong (2):
>   bonding: Fix RTNL: assertion failed at net/core/rtnetlink.c for
>     802.3ad mode
>   bonding: Fix RTNL: assertion failed at net/core/rtnetlink.c for ab
>     arp monitor

the patch did not apply cleanly for me, so I manually merged it.

The resulting patch is here:

(node-62) [~/work/linux-2.6] git diff | pbot
http://pbot.rmdir.de/TDMvhGB775BVPpKvm6NOXg

Find the results here:

(node-62) [~] dmesg | pbot
http://pbot.rmdir.de/nogPmqfGRxxk9zMNBlr0QQ
(node-62) [~] pbot /proc/net/bonding/bond0
http://pbot.rmdir.de/zNSSqmjSI0o1Qvt6DrSEQw
(node-62) [~] pbot /proc/net/bonding/bond1
http://pbot.rmdir.de/CoI00Rguie2P-kOQytOM9w

Tested-by: Thomas Glanzmann <[email-masked]>

Cheers,
        Thomas