Subject: Re: Deliver skbs to intermediate interfaces, when using cascaded rx-handlers

From: Tobias Waldekranz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 08:28:29 +0100

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 12:23:59PM -0500, David Miller wrote:
> From: Jiri Pirko <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 15:48:27 +0100
> 
> > Would not it be better to make DSA better in order to achieve your goal?
> 
> +1

Ok, message received. I will try to merge the changes back into the
mainline DSA infrastructure. I honestly didn't think it would be of
much interest to anyone.

The original question is really separate from that though. In this
case it is a DSA driver at the bottom, but the question applies to any
case where there are multiple rx-handlers in a cascade
configuration. Wouldn't you agree?

-- 
Thanks
 - wkz