Subject: pull request: wireless-next 2014-05-27

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 14:12:01 -0400

Dave,

Please pull this batch of updates intended for 3.16...

For the mac80211 bits, Johannes says:

"Here I just have Heikki's rfkill GPIO cleanups.

The ARM/tegra patch is OK with the maintainer (Stephen). Let me know of
any problems."

and;

"We have a whole bunch of work on CSA by Andrei, Luca and Michal, but
unfortunately it doesn't seem quite complete yet so it's still disabled.
There's some TDLS work from Arik, and the rest is mostly minor fixes and
cleanups."

For the NFC bits, Samuel says:

"This is the NFC pull request for 3.16. We have:

- STMicroeectronics st21nfca support. The st21nfca is an HCI chipset and
  thus relies on the HCI stack. This submission provides support for tag
  redaer/writer mode (including Type 5) and device tree bindings.

- PM runtime support and a bunch of bug fixes for TI's trf7970a.

- Device tree support for NXP's pn544. Legacy platform data support is
  obviously kept intact.

- NFC Tag type 4B support to the NFC Digital stack.

- SOCK_RAW type support to the raw NFC socket, and allow NCI
  sniffing from that. This can be extended to report HCI frames and also
  proprietarry ones like e.g. the pn533 ones."

For the iwlwifi bits, Emmanuel says:

"Eran continues to work on new devices, Eyal is still digging in
the rate control stuff, and Johannes added new functionality to the
debug system we have in place now along with a few cleanups he made
on the way.  That's pretty much it."

and;

"Avri continues to work on the power code and Eran is improving the
NVM handling as a preparations for new devices on which he works
with Liad. Luca cleans up a bit the code while working on CSA. I have
the regular BT Coex stuff and a small lockdep fix. Johannes has his
regular amount of clean ups and improvements, the main one is the
ability to leave 2 chains open to improve diversity and hence the
throughput in high attenuation scenarios."

and;

"The regular amount of housekeeping here. I merged iwlwifi-fixes.git to
be able to add the patch you didn't want in wireless.git at that stage
of the -rc cycle.  Luca has a few preparations for CSA implementation
and also what seems to be a bugfix for P2P but hasn't caused issues
we could notice."

For the Atheros bits, Kalle says:

"For ath10k Michal did various small fixes on how we handle
hardware/firmware problems and he also fixed two memory leaks."

Also included are a couple of pulls from the wireless tree to
avoid/resolve merge issues...

Please let me know if there are problems!

Thanks,

John

---

The following changes since commit 3bea8eddfebe1c61ea824dd2880d4368791edc1f:

  Merge branch 'net-sysfs-docs' (2014-05-26 01:02:39 -0400)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-next.git for-davem

for you to fetch changes up to 9db7cb6901740453a442e598563b576987dd471b:

  Merge branch 'master' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-next into for-davem (2014-05-27 13:51:31 -0400)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Adam Lee (3):
      rtlwifi: make MSI support a module parameter
      rtlwifi: rtl8188ee: add msi module parameter
      rtlwifi: rtl8723be: add msi module parameter

Alexey Khoroshilov (1):
      carl9170: fix leaks at failure path in carl9170_usb_probe()

Andrea Merello (4):
      rtl8187: report mac80211 short preamble RX flag
      rtl8180: report mac80211 short preamble RX flag
      rtl8180: make CTS-to-self protection work
      rtl8187: make CTS-to-self protection work

Andrei Otcheretianski (7):
      iwlwifi:mvm: Add AP/GO channel switch support
      cfg80211: Add API to update CSA counters in mgmt frames
      mac80211: Update CSA counters in mgmt frames
      cfg80211: Support multiple CSA counters
      mac80211: Support multiple CSA counters
      mac80211: Provide ieee80211_beacon_get_template API
      mac80211: Handle the CSA counters correctly

Andy Spencer (1):
      RTL8192CU: Increase max APFM_ONMAC polling count

Antonio Quartulli (3):
      cfg80211: export expected throughput through get_station()
      mac80211: export the expected throughput
      cfg80211: implement cfg80211_get_station cfg80211 API

Arend van Spriel (8):
      brcmfmac: enhance nvram processing
      brcmfmac: remove usage of cfg80211_get_chandef_type()
      brcm80211: extend channel conversion functions for 80MHz support
      brcmfmac: provide VHT capability information to user-space
      brcmfmac: enable 80Mhz in 5G custom regulatory rules
      brcmfmac: get rid of brcmf_cfg80211_set_channel() function
      brcmfmac: handle 80MHz chanspecs in construct_reg_info() function
      brcmfmac: determine chanspec from struct cfg80211_chan_def info

Arik Nemtsov (4):
      mac80211: set an external flag for TDLS stations
      mac80211: move TDLS code to another file
      cfg80211: don't set reg timeout for user-handled hint
      iwlwifi: mvm: remove vif argument from power_update_mac

Avinash Patil (10):
      mwifiex: configure inactivity timeout for TDLS link
      mwifiex: disable TDLS link upon tear down event
      mwifiex: add HT operation IE in TDLS setup confirm
      mwifiex: restore current SDIO write port in failure cases
      mwifiex: set valid tx_param during mwifiex_send_null_packet
      mwifiex: avoid TDLS check for packets destined to AP
      mwifiex: silence TDLS link delete failure for nonexistent link
      mwifiex: delete TDLS link upon Teardown event
      mwifiex: set TDLS flags for AMSDU packets
      mwifiex: update seq number correctly for packets from TDLS peer

Avri Altman (4):
      iwlwifi: mvm: Add power management support for P2P DCM
      iwlwifi: mvm: Disable uAPSD for a DCM client
      iwlwifi: mvm: Remove redundant initialization
      iwlwifi: mvm: don't filter out the first beacon

Ben Greear (1):
      ath9k: Prevent divide-by-zero upon bad beacon_interval.

Christophe Ricard (22):
      NFC: ST21NFCA: Add driver for STMicroelectronics ST21NFCA NFC Chip
      NFC: hci: Extend command execution delay
      NFC: hci: Add load_session HCI operand
      NFC: st21nfca: Implement load_session HCI hook
      NFC: st21nfca: Fix sparse: cast to restricted __be16
      NFC: hci: Fix sparse: cast to restricted __be16
      NFC: st21nfca: Fix warning: array subscript is above array bounds
      NFC: st21nfca: Remove sporadic wait_tab variable from functions.
      NFC: st21nfca: Add __packed to struct st21nfca_pipe_info
      NFC: st21nfca: st21nfca_hci_i2c_probe returns st21nfca_hci_probe result.
      NFC: st21nfca: Reworked st21nfca_request_resources
      NFC: st21nfca: Improve st21nfca initialization by handling reboot properly
      NFC: st21nfca: Remove few useless include
      NFC: st21nfca: Fix incorrect byte stuffing revocation
      NFC: st21nfca: Fix st21nfca_hci_remove_len_crc tail room handling
      NFC: st21nfca: Improved i2c Rx data correctness check
      NFC: st21nfca: Synchronize i2c Tx and Rx path
      NFC: st21nfca: Free buffer when a bad frame is detected
      NFC: dts: st21nfca: Add device-tree (Open Firmware) support to st21nfca
      NFC: dts: st21nfca_i2c: Add DTS Documentation
      NFC: st21nfca: Improve load_session
      NFC: st21nfca: Add ISO15693 Reader/Writer support

Clement Perrochaud (3):
      NFC: pn544: i2c: Add device-tree (Open Firmware) support to PN544
      NFC: pn544: i2c: Add DTS Documentation
      NFC: pn544_i2c: Fix null pointer exception when not using platform data

Dan Williams (1):
      libertas: fix return value when processing invalid packet

Daniel Kim (3):
      brcmfmac: Give priority to 5GHz band in selecting target BSS
      brcmfmac: Report the support of firmware roaming
      brcmfmac: Fix reconnect failure after beacon timeout

David Spinadel (2):
      iwlwifi: mvm: notify sched scan complete from stop routine
      iwlwifi: mvm: stop sched scan before association

Eliad Peller (2):
      iwlwifi: mvm: wait for d0i3 exit in some more ampdu actions
      iwlwifi: mvm: set SKIP_OVER_DTIM flag only if needed

Emmanuel Grumbach (18):
      Merge remote-tracking branch 'iwlwifi-fixes/master' into iwlwifi-next
      Merge remote-tracking branch 'wireless-next/master' into iwlwifi-next
      iwlwifi: mvm: implement mac80211's flush callback
      iwlwifi: mvm: fix sparse warning when _DEBUGFS isn't set
      iwlwifi: dvm: don't use _ni mac80211's callbacks
      iwlwifi: pcie: try to get ownership several times
      Merge remote-tracking branch 'iwlwifi-fixes/master' into HEAD
      iwlwifi: remove CMD_SYNC
      iwlwifi: pcie: disable BHs in iwl_pcie_txq_check_wrptrs
      iwlwifi: mvm: BT Coex - fix boost register / LUT values
      iwlwifi: mvm: BT Coex - send channel inhibition before association
      iwlwifi: mvm: don't allow diversity if BT Coex / TT forbid it
      iwlwifi: mvm: disable beacon filtering
      Merge remote-tracking branch 'iwlwifi-fixes/master' into iwlwifi-next
      iwlwifi: mvm: disable reduced Tx power when not applicable
      iwlwifi: mvm: remove debugfs hook for reduced tx power
      iwlwifi: mvm: make iwl_mvm_update_beacon_abort static
      cfg80211: allow RSSI compensation

Eran Harary (9):
      iwlwifi: mvm: fix bug with OTP memory size
      iwlwifi: mvm: prevent nic to powered up at driver load
      iwlwifi: mvm: Prioritize external nvm values on top of the OTP values
      iwlwifi: mvm: select the MAC address according to priority
      iwlwifi: mvm: fix bug in parse_nvm_sections
      iwlwifi: 8000: add default NVM file name in family 8000
      iwlwifi: mvm: add channel 14 to the low band list
      iwlwifi: mvm: revisit the NVM handling code
      iwlwifi: allow dynamic configuration of internal memory

Eyal Shapira (6):
      iwlwifi: mvm: rs: revert changes to search cycle rules
      iwlwifi: mvm: rs: overhaul rs_get_best_rate
      iwlwifi: mvm: rs: don't allow TPC when power save is disabled
      iwlwifi: mvm: rs: avoid TPC while in search cycle
      iwlwifi: mvm: rs: choose correct expected tpt table
      iwlwifi: mvm: rs: enable MCS9 for Tx

Felix Fietkau (2):
      ath9k_hw: get QCA953x WMAC revision via platform_data
      cfg80211: allow restricting supported dfs regions

George Spelvin (3):
      lib/crc7: Shift crc7() output left 1 bit
      drivers/mmc/host/mmc_spi.c: Use get/put_unaligned_be32
      drivers/net/wireless/ti/wl*/spi.c: Simplify CRC computation

Grazvydas Ignotas (4):
      Revert "wl1251: enforce changed hw encryption support on monitor state change"
      wl1251: fix null data for IBSS
      wl1251: fix mixed up args for join
      wl1251: only call ieee80211_beacon_loss in managed mode

Hante Meuleman (3):
      brcmfmac: Move out hdrpull from tx_finalize.
      brcmfmac: Move handling 802.1x frames to dhd_linux.
      brcmfmac: Make FWS queueing configurable.

Heikki Krogerus (5):
      ARM: tegra: remove obsolete gpio entries
      net: rfkill: gpio: remove unused and obsolete platform parameters
      net: rfkill: gpio: add ACPI ID for GPS module on Lenovo Miix2
      net: rfkill: gpio: add ACPI IDs for a Broadcom bluetooth chip
      net: rfkill: gpio: hard-code the gpio names

Helmut Schaa (2):
      ath9k: Allow platform override without EEPROM override
      amend "ath9k: Allow platform override without EEPROM override"

Hiren Tandel (3):
      NFC: NCI: No need to reverse ATR_RES Response
      NFC: Add RAW socket type support for SOCKPROTO_RAW
      NFC: NCI: Send all NCI frames to raw sockets

Jahnavi Meher (1):
      rsi: Changed the return value to enable BA set-up

Janusz Dziedzic (3):
      cfg80211: fix start_radar_detection issue
      ath: add DFS FCC pattern detector
      ath: add JP DFS pattern detector

Joe Perches (1):
      wlcore: Remove trailing semicolon from do {...} while (0) macro

Johannes Berg (18):
      cfg80211: remove BUG_ON usage
      mac80211: remove BUG_ON usage
      mac80211: mark local variable __maybe_unused
      iwlwifi: mvm: remove useless variable
      iwlwifi: make LED support optional
      iwlwifi: pcie: use bool for iwl_pcie_txq_build_tfd() argument
      iwlwifi: pcie: get rid of q->n_bd
      iwlwifi: mvm/pcie: capture last commands on firmware error
      mac80211: handle failed restart/resume better
      iwlwifi: add missing trailing newlines to debug messages
      iwlwifi: cause build error on missing newline
      iwlwifi: remove spurious newline in Kconfig
      iwlwifi: mvm: enable RX chain diversity if needed
      iwlwifi: fix LED support Kconfig dependencies
      mac80211: minstrel-ht: small clarifications
      cfg80211: constify MAC addresses in cfg80211 ops
      cfg80211: constify more pointers in the cfg80211 API
      cfg80211: constify wowlan/coalesce mask/pattern pointers

John W. Linville (14):
      Merge branch 'rfkill-gpio-cleanups' of git://git.kernel.org/.../jberg/mac80211-next
      Merge branch 'for-john' of git://git.kernel.org/.../iwlwifi/iwlwifi-next
      Merge branch 'master' of git://git.kernel.org/.../linville/wireless
      Merge branch 'for-linville' of git://github.com/kvalo/ath
      Merge branch 'master' of git://git.kernel.org/.../iwlwifi/iwlwifi-next
      Merge branch 'master' of git://git.kernel.org/.../bluetooth/bluetooth
      ath9k: fixup "ath9k_htc: fix build with disabled debug"
      Merge branch 'for-john' of git://git.kernel.org/.../iwlwifi/iwlwifi-fixes
      Merge tag 'nfc-next-3.16-1' of git://git.kernel.org/.../sameo/nfc-next
      Merge git://git.kernel.org/.../jberg/mac80211-next
      Merge branch 'for-john' of git://git.kernel.org/.../iwlwifi/iwlwifi-next
      mwifiex: use 'const' qualifier for 2nd arg of mwifiex_tdls_add_ht_oper
      Merge branch 'master' of git://git.kernel.org/.../linville/wireless
      Merge branch 'master' of git://git.kernel.org/.../linville/wireless-next into for-davem

Julia Lawall (1):
      brcmsmac: make return of 0 explicit

Liad Kaufman (2):
      iwlwifi: use dev_printk instead of dev_dbg for debug logs
      iwlwifi: update nmi register

Loic Poulain (1):
      rfkill-gpio: Use gpio cansleep version

Luciano Coelho (10):
      cfg80211: fix docbook warning
      mac80211: fix sparse warning caused by __ieee80211_channel_switch()
      cfg80211: pass the actual iftype when calling cfg80211_chandef_dfs_required()
      iwlwifi: mvm: combine p2p and station mac context functions
      cfg80211: add documentation for max_num_csa_counters
      mac80211: fix csa_counter_offs argument name in docbook
      iwlwifi: mvm: update power after phy_ctxt is NULL when unassigning chanctx
      iwlwifi: mvm: enable MAC_FILTER_IN_BEACON when forced_assoc_off is set
      iwlwifi: mvm: set the MAC_FILTER_IN_BEACON flag also for P2P
      iwlwifi: mvm: pass force_assoc_off all the way down to avoid hacks

Mark A. Greer (18):
      NFC: trf7970a: Increase TRF7970A_WAIT_FOR_RX_DATA_TIMEOUT to 20 ms
      NFC: trf7970a: Only abort a command if one is active
      NFC: trf7970a: Clear 'NFC Target Detection Level' register
      NFC: trf7970a: Reset FIFO when 'End of TX' Interrupt Occurs
      NFC: trf7970a: Only write 'ISO Control' when its changing
      NFC: trf7970a: Set 'Modulator and SYS_CLK Control' after 'ISO Control'
      NFC: trf7970a: Allow different Modulator and SYS_CLK Control register values
      NFC: trf7970a: Set correct Vin voltage in Chip Status Control register
      NFC: trf7970a: Turn RF on after hardware is configured
      NFC: trf7970a: Add pm_runtime support
      NFC: trf7970a: Don't return value from trf7970a_switch_rf_on()
      NFC: trf7970a: Add 'autosuspend-delay' DTS property
      NFC: trf7970a: Document the 'autosuspend-delay' DTS property
      NFC: digital: Add macros for the ISO/IEC 14443-B Protocol
      NFC: digital: Add support for ISO/IEC 14443-B Protocol
      NFC: trf7970a: Add support for the ISO/IEC 14443-B and Type 4B tags
      NFC: digital: SENSF_RES excludes RD when SENSF_REQ RC is zero
      NFC: digital: Handle multiple SENSF_REQ frames

Matt Chen (1):
      iwlwifi: mvm: add uapsd_disable module parameter

Michal Kazior (12):
      ath10k: differentiate between target init failures
      ath10k: don't wait for device init if it crashed
      ath10k: skip suspending when recovering
      ath10k: make sure to not leak beacon dma mapping
      ath10k: make sure to not use invalid beacon pointer
      ath10k: prevent beacon memory leak
      ath10k: fix firmware recovery with ap interface
      mac80211: fix CSA tx queue stopping
      mac80211: split CSA finalize function
      cfg80211: export interface stopping function
      mac80211: ignore cqm during csa
      mac80211: disconnect iface if CSA unexpectedly fails

Oleksij Rempel (11):
      ath9k-common: create common-debug and move modal_eeprom to cmn
      ath9k_htc: use ath9k_cmn_debug_modal_eeprom
      ath9k: move base_eeprom debug code to ath9k_cmn_debug_base_eeprom
      ath9k_htc: use ath9k_cmn_debug_base_eeprom
      ath9k: reorder or remove some includes
      ath9k & ath9k_htc: move ath_rx_stats to cmn
      ath9k: move recv to ath9k_cmn_debug_recv
      ath9k_htc: use ath9k_cmn_debug_recv
      ath9k: move phy_err to ath9k_cmn_debug_phy_err
      ath9k_htc: use ath9k_cmn_debug_phy_err
      ath9k_htc: fix build with disabled debug

Ondrej Zary (1):
      orinoco_usb: Fix broken firmware load error checking

Peter Wu (1):
      rtlwifi: remove unused allow_all_destaddr functions

Rafał Miłecki (14):
      b43: adjust code to compile without SSB
      b43: drop SSB dependency
      b43: split upload of init values into 2 functions
      b43: move PHY reset code into PHY specific file
      b43: complete PHY reset
      b43: rework band switching
      ssb: sprom: add dev_id field for value overriding standard ID
      b43: make B43_PCMCIA and B43_SDIO depend on B43_SSB
      b43: move bands detection to a separated function
      b43: add more devices to the bands database
      b43: xmit: set 5 GHz bit depending on current band
      b43: fix typo in define name for 2 GHz channels (s/CHAN4G/CHAN2G/)
      b43: fix list of 5 GHz channels for 802.11n cards
      b43: N-PHY: add missing calib values for radio 0x2026 rev 11

Rajkumar Manoharan (4):
      ath9k: Advertise support for AP mode channel width changes
      ath9k_hw: Abort transmission for sleeping station
      ath9k: Handle multiple keys while setting tx filters
      ath9k: fix sleep timer during suspend

Richard Genoud (1):
      rt2x00: Endless loop on hub port power down

Samuel Ortiz (1):
      Bluetooth: Fix L2CAP LE debugfs entries permissions

Zefir Kurtisi (2):
      ath9k: non-functional: calculate DFS pulse interval per-wiphy
      ath9k: fix build error with disabled debug

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/nfc/pn544.txt          |  35 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/net/nfc/st21nfca.txt       |  33 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/net/nfc/trf7970a.txt       |   2 +
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-paz00.c                  |   4 +-
 arch/mips/bcm47xx/sprom.c                          |   1 +
 drivers/mmc/host/mmc_spi.c                         |  18 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/core.c             |   6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c              |  16 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/pci.c              |  18 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/wmi.c              |   2 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/cfg80211.c         |   7 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/wmi.c              |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/wmi.h              |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/Makefile            |   3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ath9k.h             |   3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/beacon.c            |   5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/common-debug.c      | 253 ++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/common-debug.h      |  72 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/common.h            |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/debug.c             | 214 +----
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/debug.h             |  44 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/dfs.c               |   8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/dfs_debug.h         |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/htc.h               |  19 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/htc_drv_debug.c     | 555 +------------
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/htc_drv_txrx.c      |   3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/hw.c                |   3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/init.c              |   5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/mac.c               |  22 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/mac.h               |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/main.c              |  47 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/pci.c               |   3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/recv.c              |   4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/reg.h               |   3 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/carl9170/usb.c            |   8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/dfs_pattern_detector.c    |  45 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wil6210/cfg80211.c        |   4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wil6210/main.c            |   4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wil6210/wil6210.h         |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/Kconfig                   |  42 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/bus.h                     |  10 +
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/main.c                    | 412 ++++-----
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/phy_common.c              |  85 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/phy_common.h              |   5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/radio_2056.c              | 918 +++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/xmit.c                    |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/dhd.h      |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/dhd_bus.h  |   1 +
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/dhd_common.c   |  18 +
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/dhd_linux.c    |  32 +-
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/fwil_types.h   |  24 +
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/fwsignal.c |  80 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/nvram.c    | 220 ++++-
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/usb.c      |   1 +
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmfmac/wl_cfg80211.c  | 206 +++--
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmsmac/main.c     |  13 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/brcmutil/d11.c      |  93 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/include/brcmu_d11.h |  14 +-
 .../net/wireless/brcm80211/include/brcmu_wifi.h    |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/Kconfig               |  13 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/Makefile          |   3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/calib.c           |   1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/debugfs.c         |   7 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/dev.h             |   2 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/devices.c         |   2 -
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/led.h             |  12 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/lib.c             |  17 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/main.c            |  27 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/power.c           |   4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/rs.c              |  10 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/rx.c              |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/rxon.c            |  18 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/scan.c            |   3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/sta.c             |  29 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/tt.c              |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/tx.c              |  24 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/dvm/ucode.c           |   6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-7000.c            |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-8000.c            |   5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-hw.h          |   4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-config.h          |   7 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-debug.c           |   6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-debug.h           |  41 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-drv.c             |   5 +
 .../{mvm/fw-error-dump.h => iwl-fw-error-dump.h}   |  26 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-fw.h              |  10 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-io.c              |  18 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-io.h              |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-modparams.h       |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-nvm-parse.c       |  50 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-phy-db.c          |   9 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-prph.h            |   3 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-trans.h           |  50 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/Makefile          |   3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/coex.c            |  80 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/d3.c              |  35 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/debugfs-vif.c     |  48 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/debugfs.c         |  11 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/fw.c              |  19 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/mac-ctxt.c        | 114 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/mac80211.c        | 173 +++-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/mvm.h             |  34 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/nvm.c             | 102 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/ops.c             |  43 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/phy-ctxt.c        |  23 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/power.c           | 208 ++---
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/quota.c           |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/rs.c              | 179 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/scan.c            |  13 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/sta.c             |  18 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/sta.h             |   3 -
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/time-event.c      |   4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/tt.c              |   1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/tx.c              |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/mvm/utils.c           |  41 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/pcie/drv.c            |  14 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/pcie/internal.h       |  24 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/pcie/rx.c             |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/pcie/trans.c          |  90 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/pcie/tx.c             | 139 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/cfg.c                |   7 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/defs.h               |   3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/rx.c                 |   8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/11n.c                 |  42 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/11n.h                 |   3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/11n_aggr.c            |   7 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/cfg80211.c            |  19 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/fw.h                  |  23 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/main.h                |  22 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/pcie.c                |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/sdio.c                |   6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/sta_cmd.c             |   7 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/sta_cmdresp.c         |  18 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/sta_event.c           |  44 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/sta_rx.c              |  16 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/sta_tx.c              |   4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/tdls.c                |  97 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/util.c                |   6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/wmm.c                 |  12 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/wmm.h                 |   5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/orinoco/hw.c                  |   4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/orinoco/hw.h                  |   4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/orinoco/orinoco_usb.c         |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/orinoco/wext.c                |   4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rndis_wlan.c                  |   4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rsi/rsi_91x_mac80211.c        |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2x00usb.c            |   6 +
 drivers/net/wireless/rtl818x/rtl8180/dev.c         |  17 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtl818x/rtl8187/dev.c         |  11 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8188ee/hw.c        |  20 -
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8188ee/hw.h        |   2 -
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8188ee/sw.c        |   5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/hw.c        |  21 -
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/hw.h        |   2 -
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192ce/sw.c        |   1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192cu/hw.c        |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/hw.c        |  20 -
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/hw.h        |   2 -
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/sw.c        |   1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8723ae/hw.c        |  21 -
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8723ae/hw.h        |   2 -
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8723ae/sw.c        |   1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8723be/hw.c        |  20 -
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8723be/hw.h        |   2 -
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8723be/sw.c        |   5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/wifi.h                |   6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wl1251/acx.c               |   1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wl1251/cmd.c               |   1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wl1251/event.c             |   5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wl1251/main.c              |  68 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wl1251/spi.c               |  44 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wlcore/debugfs.h           |   4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wlcore/main.c              |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wlcore/spi.c               |  46 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wlcore/wlcore_i.h          |   4 +-
 drivers/nfc/Kconfig                                |   1 +
 drivers/nfc/Makefile                               |   1 +
 drivers/nfc/pn544/i2c.c                            | 154 +++-
 drivers/nfc/st21nfca/Kconfig                       |  23 +
 drivers/nfc/st21nfca/Makefile                      |   8 +
 drivers/nfc/st21nfca/i2c.c                         | 724 ++++++++++++++++
 drivers/nfc/st21nfca/st21nfca.c                    | 698 ++++++++++++++++
 drivers/nfc/st21nfca/st21nfca.h                    |  87 ++
 drivers/nfc/trf7970a.c                             | 252 ++++--
 drivers/staging/wlan-ng/cfg80211.c                 |   4 +-
 include/linux/ath9k_platform.h                     |   2 +
 include/linux/crc7.h                               |   8 +-
 include/linux/platform_data/st21nfca.h             |  32 +
 include/linux/rfkill-gpio.h                        |  10 -
 include/linux/ssb/ssb.h                            |   1 +
 include/net/cfg80211.h                             | 191 +++--
 include/net/mac80211.h                             |  78 +-
 include/net/nfc/digital.h                          |   4 +
 include/net/nfc/hci.h                              |   1 +
 include/net/nfc/nfc.h                              |   3 +
 include/uapi/linux/nfc.h                           |  16 +-
 include/uapi/linux/nl80211.h                       |  25 +-
 lib/crc7.c                                         |  84 +-
 net/bluetooth/l2cap_core.c                         |   4 +-
 net/mac80211/Makefile                              |   3 +-
 net/mac80211/cfg.c                                 | 538 ++++--------
 net/mac80211/chan.c                                |   4 +-
 net/mac80211/driver-ops.h                          | 121 ++-
 net/mac80211/ibss.c                                |   2 +-
 net/mac80211/ieee80211_i.h                         |  17 +-
 net/mac80211/iface.c                               |   7 +
 net/mac80211/key.c                                 |   7 +-
 net/mac80211/main.c                                |   2 +
 net/mac80211/mesh.c                                |   2 +-
 net/mac80211/mesh_pathtbl.c                        |   6 +-
 net/mac80211/mesh_sync.c                           |   2 +-
 net/mac80211/mlme.c                                |  46 +-
 net/mac80211/rc80211_minstrel.c                    |  12 +
 net/mac80211/rc80211_minstrel_ht.c                 |  22 +-
 net/mac80211/scan.c                                |  15 +-
 net/mac80211/tdls.c                                | 325 ++++++++
 net/mac80211/trace.h                               |  32 +
 net/mac80211/tx.c                                  | 189 +++--
 net/mac80211/util.c                                |  46 +-
 net/nfc/digital.h                                  |   1 +
 net/nfc/digital_core.c                             |  20 +-
 net/nfc/digital_technology.c                       | 230 +++++-
 net/nfc/hci/command.c                              |   6 +-
 net/nfc/hci/core.c                                 |  47 +-
 net/nfc/llcp_commands.c                            |   2 +-
 net/nfc/llcp_core.c                                |  11 +-
 net/nfc/nci/core.c                                 |   9 +
 net/nfc/nci/ntf.c                                  |   7 +-
 net/nfc/nfc.h                                      |   6 +
 net/nfc/rawsock.c                                  |  94 ++-
 net/rfkill/rfkill-gpio.c                           |  59 +-
 net/wireless/ap.c                                  |   4 +-
 net/wireless/chan.c                                |   5 +-
 net/wireless/core.c                                |  67 +-
 net/wireless/core.h                                |   7 +
 net/wireless/ibss.c                                |   2 +-
 net/wireless/mesh.c                                |   4 +-
 net/wireless/nl80211.c                             | 140 +++-
 net/wireless/rdev-ops.h                            |   2 +-
 net/wireless/reg.c                                 |   3 +-
 net/wireless/scan.c                                |  12 +-
 net/wireless/sme.c                                 |   8 +-
 net/wireless/trace.h                               |  37 +-
 net/wireless/util.c                                |  38 +-
 244 files changed, 7662 insertions(+), 3181 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/nfc/pn544.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/nfc/st21nfca.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/common-debug.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/common-debug.h
 rename drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/{mvm/fw-error-dump.h => iwl-fw-error-dump.h} (84%)
 create mode 100644 drivers/nfc/st21nfca/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 drivers/nfc/st21nfca/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/nfc/st21nfca/i2c.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/nfc/st21nfca/st21nfca.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/nfc/st21nfca/st21nfca.h
 create mode 100644 include/linux/platform_data/st21nfca.h
 create mode 100644 net/mac80211/tdls.c
-- 
John W. Linville		Someday the world will need a hero, and you
[email-masked]			might be all we have.  Be ready.