Subject: [PATCH V2 1/2] bnx2x: Adapter not recovery from EEH error injection

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 10:56:42 -0500

When injecting EEH error to bnx2x adapter, adapter couldn't be recovery
and caused recursive EEH errors. The patch fixes the issue.

Signed-off-by: Wen Xiong <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_main.c |    4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

Index: b/drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_main.c
===================================================================
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_main.c	2014-05-22 18:42:48.000000000 -0500
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_main.c	2014-05-22 18:44:36.757765539 -0500
@@ -13279,8 +13279,8 @@ static int bnx2x_eeh_nic_unload(struct b
 	netdev_reset_tc(bp->dev);
 
 	del_timer_sync(&bp->timer);
-	cancel_delayed_work(&bp->sp_task);
-	cancel_delayed_work(&bp->period_task);
+	cancel_delayed_work_sync(&bp->sp_task);
+	cancel_delayed_work_sync(&bp->period_task);
 
 	spin_lock_bh(&bp->stats_lock);
 	bp->stats_state = STATS_STATE_DISABLED;

--