Subject: Re: [PATCH 3.14-stable] net/mlx4_core: Preserve pci_dev_data after __mlx4_remove_one()

From: Wei Yang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 15:38:53 +0800

David,

Following are the backport of this patch to 3.14, 3.10, 3.4 and 3.2 stable
tree.

On 3.14, only this patch is backported.
On 3.10, a previous related one "pass pci_device_id.driver_data to
         __mlx4_init_one during reset" is backported too.
On 3.4,  "pass pci_device_id.driver_data to __mlx4_init_one during reset" is
         not backported, since the slot_reset handler is not presented.
	 While another one, "Stash PCI ID driver_data in mlx4_priv structure"
	 is backported to make this patch valid on this version.
On 3.2,  The same as 3.4.

All version are compiled successfully. 3.14 and 3.10 are verified, while 3.4
and 3.2 are not.

I am not sure how to make them all in one big patch set, so send them
seperatedly. Each version is contained in one patch set. If there is a better
way for you to merge them, please let me know.

At last, Happy Children's Day for all :-)

-- 
Richard Yang
Help you, Help me