Subject: Are You interested?

From: "Karim Wattara" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 23:54:54 +0800

Greeting's,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but
need not to worry as I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is
informed of this communication. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of
$19.3 Million Dollars mmediately to your private account. The money has been here in our
Bank lying dormant for years now without anybody coming for the claim of it.

I want to release the money to you as the relative to our deceased customer (the account
owner) who died a long with her supposed NEXT OF KIN since 31 January 2000. The Banking
law here does not allow such money to stay more than 15 years, because the money will be
recalled to the Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund.

Please, you have to respect the secrecy of most executives as my bank does not have to
know about my dealings with you. I mean that most officials of my bank, my security they
do not have to know I have a hand deuce this operation or that I who gave you guidance
on how to claim these funds. The money will be transferred to your account for us you
and I share in a proportion of 60% for me and 40% to you. For you and expenses
incidental occur during the transfer will be incur by both of us.

The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction.
More details information will be forwarded to you to breakdown explaining comprehensively.

Please delete if you are not interested. Have a nice day and hope to hear your response
on [email-masked]

Regards,

Mr Karim Wattara.