Subject: VIRTIO/VHOST maintainer availability for 3.16/3.17

From: "Michael S. Tsirkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 10:44:14 +0300

Hi guys,
This is just to let you know that I'll be traveling starting Tuesday,
July 8 and until July 27. I won't be able to attend the KVM developers
conference call or other meetings, but I plan to check mail every 1-2
days so this should be transparent to you, and there should be no
problem in case there are high priority bugfixes.

However, please do the following to make it less likely for me to miss
an important patch from you:
- cc me on the patches that need my attention
- tag patches appropriately with for-3.16/for-3.17 in the subject
- tag patches that aren't for 3.16/3.17 as RFC in the subject,
  and plan to repost as non RFC later

I plan to be online as usual from July 28, should be just in time for
3.16 release and 3.17 merge window.

Ciao,

-- 
MST