Subject: Re: [PATCH] staging: r8821ae: Remove driver from staging

From: Greg KH <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 02:17:44 -0400

On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 08:39:51PM -0500, Larry Finger wrote:
> A new version of this driver has been merged into the wireless-testing tree
> as commit 21e4b0726dc671c423e2dc9a85364716219c4502. It is both possible and
> desirable to delete the staging version to avoid build errors in linux-next.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Larry Finger <[email-masked]>
> ---
> 
> Greg,
> 
> This removal patch was generated after commit 368c75b98bdfdfad54e7f165016819ef344e3587.
> It should apply to your tree unless further modifications have been made to
> the staging driver.

Wonderful!

So, this should be done for 3.18-rc1, right?  Or does wireless-testing
take longer to get to Linus than that?

greg k-h